+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Caution!! Shipping Passports to Canada from US via UPS.

C@N@D@

Oct 2, 2017
Yes regular UPS express service will work. However, you will need to have a UPS account in order to be able to generate a international returns label. Everything is free but you will have to do that additional step of creating an account and adding a credit card to that account.

This can also be done at a UPS store. However, since UPS stores are franchises, they donot want to get involved with International returns and will ask you to do it online.
Thanks! This is really helpful.

C@N@D@

Oct 2, 2017
AOR: 13-SEP-2017
PPR: 10-OCT-2017
COPR Received: N/A
Landed: N/A

I got the email for ready for Visa (PPR) 10-Oct-2017 and asked to submit the passport.

1) I have India Passport but currently I am residing in USA on Work Permit. Email says to submit the passport to CPC-Ottawa along with 2 photos and return label. But I am not sure, If I should post it across the borders. As passport last page, says no to post the passport out of any country. Not able to understand as to what should be done in this case.

2) I got the photographs clicked for e-APR submission in September. Can I use the same photo, but with the specifications mentioned at : http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/guides/pdf/5445EB-e.pdf . It's not been more than 1.5 months that I got them clicked. I can use the same photo with the new dimensions mentioned or need to click a new photograph again.

Any help is appreciated.
Mailing passports is illegal in India but US and Canada allow that so I am not sure if the India rules about passport apply in US and Canada or not.