+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Cash salary

Aman randhawa

Jan 28, 2019
Hii
I wanted to create my profile in express entry. I have 4 years experience in a pvt school.They give salary in cash. I dont have salary slips but i have appointment letter and refrence letter.
Thanks

Reactions: LightOfTheHeart

tobs

VIP Member
May 25, 2018
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-07-2018
AOR Received.
10-07-2018
Passport Req..
04-01-2019
Hii
I wanted to create my profile in express entry. I have 4 years experience in a pvt school.They give salary in cash. I dont have salary slips but i have appointment letter and refrence letter.
Thanks
Get a signed document from your school that states they paid you in cash. Attach with your documents. This should suffice.
Good luck.

Reactions: Aman randhawa

preeti123

Star Member
Sep 26, 2019
Hii
Thanks
Hey,

Did u get ITA? Was that document sufficient or did they ask you for additional documents??

Sonyal

Star Member
Nov 7, 2020
Did they ask for any income tax documents or bank deposits? Also, the business belongs to my Uncle so do you think that could be a problem?

preeti123

Star Member
Sep 26, 2019
No they didn't ask me anything. But again it varies from case to case. So if you really worked try to get the reference letter in the format cic asked and attach pay stubs. Mention that payment was in cash

Sonyal

Star Member
Nov 7, 2020
Okay. And do they usually reach out to employers? I should inform the HR in advance if that is the case.

Annixx

Star Member
Aug 22, 2020
No they didn't ask me anything. But again it varies from case to case. So if you really worked try to get the reference letter in the format cic asked and attach pay stubs. Mention that payment was in cash
Have u received PPR?

Trushit

Nov 17, 2020
Hi , in my experience letter I just wrote everything is paid in cash and attached paystubs
Hi i do have reference letter , appointment letter where my employer has mentioned that he paid me vie Cash but the problem is my company is not pvt Ltd.

My employer will provide pay slips if i will request him i guess but i am not sure

Do cash salary has a pay slips or pay stubs ?