case specific inquiry using a website form

manek

Mar 31, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Recently I received a medical requst and in the email it was suggested to use web based form for any case specific inquiry. Up tilll now I was doing an inquiry through email to CHC New Delhi. I would like to know whether anyone else has used web based form for case specific inquiry or not. If so please share your experience in how much time you have received a response.

wilson

VIP Member
Oct 11, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
manek said:
Recently I received a medical requst and in the email it was suggested to use web based form for any case specific inquiry. Up tilll now I was doing an inquiry through email to CHC New Delhi. I would like to know whether anyone else has used web based form for case specific inquiry or not. If so please share your experience in how much time you have received a response.
Hi manek,

Open the case specific Enquiry page below and continue as instructed. In the enquiry box you can type up to 250 words about your enquiry:

https://dmp-portal.cic.gc.ca/cicemail/intro-eng.aspx?mission=new%20delhi

manek

Mar 31, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thanks Wilson. I have already done it. I am just curious to know whether anyone has received any reply using this method. I have used this method first time so little nervous. If you have used this method, can pls share your experience

JUNER2011

Oct 5, 2011
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 2011
AOR Received.
August 2011 PER / 2nd AOR : September 2011
IELTS Request
Sent with Application 7.5 Band
File Transfer...
September 2011
Med's Request
January 2012
Med's Done....
January 2012
Interview........
got waived :-)
Passport Req..
January 2012
VISA ISSUED...
May 2012
LANDED..........
June 2012
Hii Manek,
Please rest assured that web based CSQ is a reliable method and you need not be nervous about it. The VO also has started to prefer it over any other mode of correspondence ( as is clear from the communication you recd about it)
Now, about me...I had to update VO about birth of child and ask VO about the procedure to add the new born to the application, hence I used the CSQ through the link provided by wilson above and got an acknowledgement of receipt of my communication from the VO (on my email id given while applying) in 3 business days time...although VO has not responded since then about the procedure to follow ! (it has been 1 month and 15 days)
But rest assured, the web based CSQ path is a reliable mode :)
Hope that helps and eases some tension from your mind..
Regards,
JUNER 2011

wilson

VIP Member
Oct 11, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
manek said:
Thanks Wilson. I have already done it. I am just curious to know whether anyone has received any reply using this method. I have used this method first time so little nervous. If you have used this method, can pls share your experience
Hi manek, you are welcome.
Mine is an old story. I contacted visa office using Case specific enquiry few times, which was in 2008 and my visa office replied after two three days and once I remember it was after one day because I was pointing out one of their serious mistake with my file and their response was so quick assuring me that they would rectify it. I got my PR visa in March 2009 and landed in April 2009. Since then things have been changed a lot and there is no use with comparing my experience. However, usually if the visa office is not so busy, hope they will respond to Case Specific Enquiry sent in their webform, within two weeks. So just relax and wait. Good luck manek!!.