+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Case specific form:

Rehman48

Sep 12, 2018
Hello, I sent my PR application last week. I do complete the residency obligations, I got my PR card back in October 2013 and since then I travelled once back in 2015 to my back home from August-November . What I attached with my application was NOA of 2016 and 2017 plus my new valid passport which was issued this month and my driver’s license. My old passport which was valid from 2011-2016 was lost so I couldn’t find that last week but today I found that out. Now my question is they do have my 2015 travel dates from aug-nov do I need to send them under an case specific process?? Or it shouldn’t be a problem, and one more thing do I really need entry and exit records because CBSA does have entry records. Please help me

Rehman48

Sep 12, 2018
Hello, I sent my PR application last week. I do complete the residency obligations, I got my PR card back in October 2013 and since then I travelled once back in 2015 to my back home from August-November . What I attached with my application was NOA of 2016 and 2017 plus my new valid passport which was issued this month and my driver’s license. My old passport which was valid from 2011-2016 was lost so I couldn’t find that last week but today I found that out. Now my question is they do have my 2015 travel dates from aug-nov do I need to send them under an case specific process?? Or it shouldn’t be a problem, and one more thing do I really need entry and exit records because CBSA does have entry records. Please help me
I even submitted my school transcript from sep 2013-June 2014 which was grade 12. Would IRCC request my entries date in Canada from CBSA?? And how would they know about my exit dates?? Because I just found out the passport today which expired back in 2016 December and it shows my travel (exit) dates. So would it really matter?

inabsentia2

Sep 7, 2018
I even submitted my school transcript from sep 2013-June 2014 which was grade 12. Would IRCC request my entries date in Canada from CBSA?? And how would they know about my exit dates?? Because I just found out the passport today which expired back in 2016 December and it shows my travel (exit) dates. So would it really matter?
They will look at your entries into Canada through the CBSA records and the dates on your application for your exits. If they have any doubts or concerns about your entry/exits they will let you know/will request supporting documents.

Rehman48

Sep 12, 2018
Well I just had a one visit which was back in 2015, are NOA for 2016 and 2017 is strong proof for your presence in Canada?? And prior to my trip I submitted my School transcript which was from sep 2013- June 2014? My whole concern is regarding the exit date which was 17 of August. Because I didn’t had any documented proof from 2014 sep- August 2015(trip month) but even if they subract this yea. It would still be like, Sept 2013- June 2014 and then 2015 nov- the date I submitted the application, because only one entry would show up and it will be like 1,250 days (subtracting June 2014 till November 2015) I really hope they don’t delay or return my application.

inabsentia2

Sep 7, 2018
Well I just had a one visit which was back in 2015, are NOA for 2016 and 2017 is strong proof for your presence in Canada?? And prior to my trip I submitted my School transcript which was from sep 2013- June 2014? My whole concern is regarding the exit date which was 17 of August. Because I didn’t had any documented proof from 2014 sep- August 2015(trip month) but even if they subract this yea. It would still be like, Sept 2013- June 2014 and then 2015 nov- the date I submitted the application, because only one entry would show up and it will be like 1,250 days (subtracting June 2014 till November 2015) I really hope they don’t delay or return my application.
I doubt they will return it if you have clearly spent more than 730 days in Canada regardless of where you travelled to. You entered, exited and then re-entered Canada. The CBSA will have a record of your entrance, but for safety keep your flight itinerary (e-mail receipts etc.) safe.

Rehman48

Sep 12, 2018
I doubt they will return it if you have clearly spent more than 730 days in Canada regardless of where you travelled to. You entered, exited and then re-entered Canada. The CBSA will have a record of your entrance, but for safety keep your flight itinerary (e-mail receipts etc.) safe.

I sent my application last week, would you recommend doing case specific web coz I just found out the passport and the travel stamps on it. And flight itinerary receipts regarding previous trip?? Are you sure they won’t return even they have doubt on exit dates?? by knowing that I still complete the residency obligations by subtracting June 2014 till nov 2015? and one last question I entered on 13 nov 2015 when I saw the passport, but on application I wrote 12 November, hope one day doesn’t costs?? Thanks again.

inabsentia2

Sep 7, 2018
I sent my application last week, would you recommend doing case specific web coz I just found out the passport and the travel stamps on it. And flight itinerary receipts regarding previous trip?? Are you sure they won’t return even they have doubt on exit dates?? by knowing that I still complete the residency obligations by subtracting June 2014 till nov 2015? and one last question I entered on 13 nov 2015 when I saw the passport, but on application I wrote 12 November, hope one day doesn’t costs?? Thanks again.
No, adding residency obligation documents are not a requirement for PR renewal unless you spent several years outside Canada. Even the school transcript was not required because it was not requested. Usually if they want something they will ask you. They will only return your application if it is incomplete.

Rehman48

Sep 12, 2018
Well if they ask something that clearly means that it’s gonna delay upto couple of months?? And the only thing which I’m sure if they in case ask would be the exit date from 2015. But even if they don’t I still meet the residence requirements. So is there any possibility to send the application again or do the case specific web form?? Any idea??

inabsentia2

Sep 7, 2018
Well if they ask something that clearly means that it’s gonna delay upto couple of months?? And the only thing which I’m sure if they in case ask would be the exit date from 2015. But even if they don’t I still meet the residence requirements. So is there any possibility to send the application again or do the case specific web form?? Any idea??
No form, just wait and see what happens. If it is going to get delayed, it will get delayed regardless of whether you sent documents now or whenever because those documents would increase processing time and they would wonder why you sent them without them asking for them.

Just hang tight and wait.

Rehman48

Sep 12, 2018
Any idea how long depending on what is required?? Let’s suppose if they want exit from 2015 trip?? which may be the reason may be not. Anyways if in case they still don’t count the period between June 2014-nov 2015(entry date) I’m still meeting 1200 residence days.

Rehman48

Sep 12, 2018
One more thing in the address history in FROM section, i should have wrote the date I got my PR card which was less then 5 years which was 1 October 2013. But instead of writing 1 October 2013, I wrote 22 July 2013 from feb 2014, I because for a second I though that they are asking for the date we moved in that house. But that’s the only part which was wrong, Is it going to create trouble for me???

inabsentia2

Sep 7, 2018
Can anyone reply to my question above please??? Thanks
The address history should start from the date you want your application to be considered.

E.g. If you were submitting your application today, your application would cover the dates from 9/17/2013 to 9/17/2018 (mm/dd/yyyy).

Therefore your address history should start from where you were on 9/17/2013.

Rehman48

Sep 12, 2018
Yeah but I got my PR in less then 5 years like it’s not October yet. Anyways would it be a problem, like would they return the application it’s just a minor mistake??