+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

case specific enquiry reply from ircc

dralfa

Star Member
Apr 12, 2016
hello experts, i have a question regarding case specific enquiry. i raised a cse on 6th april via IRCC WEBFORM FOR CSE. I received a reply on 6th may 2017 which is as below:
Dear client,
Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).We are pleased to confirm the reception of your document. We have forwarded it to the responsible office for their consideration.
Since your file is located at a Canadian visa office, we invite you to contact them too in order to:
  • Report important changes,
  • Provide documents,
  • Obtain information regarding the status of your application, or
  • Enquire on an outcome of a request.
You will find the complete list of visa offices on our website.
We would also like to suggest the following online services that might be helpful to you with any immigration, refugee and/or citizenship future requests:
· Download application forms and guides
· Change of address
· Check your application status
·Help Centre
Please do not reply to this email.
Sincerely,
Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada
www.cic.gc.ca

then i asked to cpc-ctd Ottawa email for visa office alloted to my application. and i got revert as below:

Dear Sir/Madam,
Thank you for contacting our office. Your application is being processed at Centralized Intake Office. For all general inquiries please refer to our website: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/index.asp
All case specific questions, technical issues and changes in address or representative should be reported via our web form: https://secure.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/canada-case-cas-eng.aspx
You may also contact the Call Centre, toll-free from within Canada, at 1-888-242-2100.
Regards,

my que is:
1.since ircc has received my cse documents, do i need to send those documents again to visa office as suggested by ircc in his reply or it is just a auto generated mail. please suggest , especially those who have received a reply for CSE.
2. If i need to send documents that i sent to ircc as cse to Centralized Intake Office again, how should i send them?? which mail??

please help me in this dilemma situation.

my aor is 25th march, no updates since aor.

thank you in advance.

Reactions: Cyph

Que Em

Apr 14, 2016
LANDED..........
2017-07-17
"We are pleased to confirm the reception of your document. We have forwarded it to the responsible office for their consideration..."

No need to do anything. Your documents have been received and will be added to your file.

Reactions: mamgain

Indi88

Star Member
Jan 29, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
01-04-2017
Hello guys,

I sent a CSE on 6th April and received a mail on May 8th with the following detail:

Dear client,
Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).
We verified the information you provided and are pleased to inform you that everything appears to be in order with your application. It is still within processing times.
Rest assured that you will be informed as soon as a decision is reached or if additional information is needed.
Sincerely,
www.cic.gc.ca

I submitted some documents with my CSE but nowhere it is acknowledged that they have received my documents or forwarded it to the relevant office or officer. Also, it doesn't mention anything about my visa office unlike dralfa in the post above.

What may be the reason and what should be the way forward?

Thanking you

dralfa

Star Member
Apr 12, 2016
"We are pleased to confirm the reception of your document. We have forwarded it to the responsible office for their consideration..."

No need to do anything. Your documents have been received and will be added to your file.
Can I see that document in my application ? ?

dralfa

Star Member
Apr 12, 2016
Hello guys,

I sent a CSE on 6th April and received a mail on May 8th with the following detail:

Dear client,
Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).
We verified the information you provided and are pleased to inform you that everything appears to be in order with your application. It is still within processing times.
Rest assured that you will be informed as soon as a decision is reached or if additional information is needed.
Sincerely,
www.cic.gc.ca

I submitted some documents with my CSE but nowhere it is acknowledged that they have received my documents or forwarded it to the relevant office or officer. Also, it doesn't mention anything about my visa office unlike dralfa in the post above.

What may be the reason and what should be the way forward?

Thanking you
Did u uploaded any document in cse? ?

astralsource

Champion Member
Jul 10, 2016
Croatia
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa, ON
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
22-04-2017
AOR Received.
22-04-2017
Med's Request
19-06-2017
Med's Done....
13-04-2017
Can I see that document in my application ? ?
It took only a month!! Wow. Great. Some wait 6 weeks. You cant see it because you dont have access to your application anymore, but they can, you can relax now since everything came to them in time.

Indi88

Star Member
Jan 29, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
01-04-2017
Did u uploaded any document in cse? ?
Yes I uploaded some documents. I am worried because they didn't mention anything about this unlike your reply where they acknowledged receiving the documents you sent.

astralsource

Champion Member
Jul 10, 2016
Croatia
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa, ON
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
22-04-2017
AOR Received.
22-04-2017
Med's Request
19-06-2017
Med's Done....
13-04-2017
Yes I uploaded some documents. I am worried because they didn't mention anything about this unlike your reply where they acknowledged receiving the documents you sent.
What document did you send?

Indi88

Star Member
Jan 29, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
01-04-2017
What document did you send?
I sent them current job letter and housing contract of my sister in Canada. Previously when i submitted my full application, I only submitted her citizenship certificate and passport.

astralsource

Champion Member
Jul 10, 2016
Croatia
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa, ON
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
22-04-2017
AOR Received.
22-04-2017
Med's Request
19-06-2017
Med's Done....
13-04-2017
I sent them current job letter and housing contract of my sister in Canada. Previously when i submitted my full application, I only submitted her citizenship certificate and passport.
Did you send only one CSE? If yes, then this is the reply they got your docs I guess. Strange.

Indi88

Star Member
Jan 29, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
01-04-2017
Did you send only one CSE? If yes, then this is the reply they got your docs I guess. Strange.
No I sent them another CSE on 23rd April apart from the one I sent on 6th of April. The second one was concerning the name of our mother in my sister's birth certificate. In that too I attached a document.

Thank you for your response.

astralsource

Champion Member
Jul 10, 2016
Croatia
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa, ON
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
22-04-2017
AOR Received.
22-04-2017
Med's Request
19-06-2017
Med's Done....
13-04-2017
I think this is better than nothing so nothing else you can do, be paient for now.

Indi88

Star Member
Jan 29, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
01-04-2017
I think this is better than nothing so nothing else you can do, be paient for now.
Thank you for your help.
I guess patience is the thing now as I don't want to bother CIC too much. They are over worked anyway. But some anxiety continuous :)

astralsource

Champion Member
Jul 10, 2016
Croatia
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa, ON
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
22-04-2017
AOR Received.
22-04-2017
Med's Request
19-06-2017
Med's Done....
13-04-2017
Thank you for your help.
I guess patience is the thing now as I don't want to bother CIC too much. They are over worked anyway. But some anxiety continuous :)
Anxiety is normal, you always have to be careful. Its good we have so many people here sharing their experiences that help us understand how our cases are being processed. Nothing better than a community service :)

pakimom

Aug 5, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-04-2017
@astralsource - Any news about the CSE you raised? The 16th of May will be the 10th working day for me and i plan on sending another CSE on the matter on the 18th.