AOR Received.
17-11-2009
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
15-01-2010
VISA ISSUED...
18-01-2010
what about listing former employers and residences on the applications? I left out a few here and there just because I honestly couldnt remember (ie, some part time job I had for two months way back in 1999, some flat I lived in temporarily over the summer while in college, etc). They surely understand if you can't recal every dumb little part time job you had?

RobsLuv

Champion Member
Jul 14, 2008
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Original:14Mar2007; Reprocess began after appeal:26Apr2010
Doc's Request.
Original:9May'07; Reprocess:7May'10
AOR Received.
Original:28Apr'07; Reprocess:26Apr'10
File Transfer...
n/a
Med's Request
Reprocessing:7May2010
Med's Done....
Jun2010
Interview........
n/a
Passport Req..
30Nov2010!!
VISA ISSUED...
31Dec2010!!
LANDED..........
31Jan2011
Juche said:
what about listing former employers and residences on the applications? I left out a few here and there just because I honestly couldnt remember (ie, some part time job I had for two months way back in 1999, some flat I lived in temporarily over the summer while in college, etc). They surely understand if you can't recal every dumb little part time job you had?
Forgetting some "dumb little part time job you had" or the exact address you lived at 10 years or more ago is completely different from forgetting a marriage or forgetting you have children!! Withholding information of that magnitude usually means there is something about the former marriage or the child(ren) that the applicant believes will keep them from getting a visa. These types of omissions are not usually accidental.
maa2010 said:
we are waiting for our case decision letter .
My husband married with Norwegian girl in 1995,he did not apply for any immigration we have divorce paper of previous marriage from Norway court and homeland court of my husband , can we send divorce paper to embassy before receiving final decision ,will it work,.......they will consider it or not
No, unfortunately, it won't work. Just because you haven't yet received the refusal letter doesn't mean that the decision is not final. And proving that he got a legal divorce isn't the issue. The issue is that he lied. People don't just "forget" they were previously married - especially when the application forms specifically ask about previous marriages! Coming from their perspective - of seeing people, all the time, who will do whatever it takes to get into Canada (including marrying people they don't love) - CIC has to assume that he deliberately hid his previous marriage for some reason . . . and that the reason might be that he is using your relationship only to get into Canada, and once he has a visa, he will divorce you to re-marry his previous wife and sponsor her to Canada. I'm not saying this is what he will do - I'm saying that, by hiding that marriage, he caused Immigration to believe that's what he will do. They see it all the time.

The two year ban is, in my opinion, a "test". Someone who is only in a relationship to get status in Canada will normally abandon that relationship when it isn't going to get them what they want. If he really loves you, you guys will get through this somehow - and his memory lapse will be overlooked the next time you apply (as long as he's honest about his previous marriage on the new application). For now, you guys have some decisions to make. Your only choice for being together over the next two years is for you to go to his country . . . and if you're a Canadian PR, then you'll have to come back to Canada and get re-established with a job, etc., when it comes time to apply to sponsor him again. In my opinion, having just gone through it, an appeal will not do anything for you but cost a whole lot of money - and it will likely take two years to be finalized anyway . . . and then the application goes BACK to the visa office for reprocessing. Either way - you're looking at a long time before he can be in Canada.