+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Case processing Pilot CPPO processing time for outland applicants

Mr. Wannabee

May 8, 2011
I am extremely pissed now. I got Provincial Nominee approval on February of 2012 under international student stream. Did my medical on May 2012. In Process from May 2013. Still no f*****g correspondence from CPP since medical. This is getting ridiculous. Any clue guys why? If I get a lawyer at this point will it help? I really want to change my job, but simply can't do it now cause my work permit will expire in few months. And Thanks for your helpful suggestions.

yakkar

Star Member
Oct 22, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
february 2013
Nomination.....
January 2013
AOR Received.
15-03-2013
File Transfer...
01-05-2013
Med's Request
08-05-2013
Med's Done....
May-2013
Interview........
No nterview
Passport Req..
May 2014
VISA ISSUED...
May 27-2014
LANDED..........
Already in Canada
Mr. Wannabee said:
I am extremely pissed now. I got Provincial Nominee approval on February of 2012 under international student stream. Did my medical on May 2012. In Process from May 2013. Still no f*****g correspondence from CPP since medical. This is getting ridiculous. Any clue guys why? If I get a lawyer at this point will it help? I really want to change my job, but simply can't do it now cause my work permit will expire in few months. And Thanks for your helpful suggestions.
I do not know if a lawyer would help. But you do need to take some steps in order to get more information. Your application is way above the average waiting time. And CIC has declared that all applications sent to Buffalo shall receive a decision by the end of summer 2013. My guess is either your security check get stuck somewhere (are you from a "troublesome" country?) or the agent just misplaced your application. And someone needs to remind them about your application, it would be a very good lawyer or if you live here check with your MP. In any case I wish you a very good luck! Please keep us inform

Prutus

Star Member
Oct 11, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
cpp-ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
12-09-2013
Nomination.....
12-03-2012 (QSC)
AOR Received.
09-08-2012
Med's Request
26-08-2012
Med's Done....
26-09-2012
Interview........
No
Passport Req..
07-04-2014
VISA ISSUED...
14-04-2014
LANDED..........
17-05-2014
Mr. Wannabee said:
Mr. Wannabee,

In addition to the counsel given by yakkar, I will like to suggest that you apply for GCMS notes and take look at where you are at. Your case is a rare type and needs to be redressed as soon as possible. Are you currently in Canada or out of Canada?
All the best and hope that your findings yield positive results.

Mr. Wannabee

May 8, 2011
yakkar said:
I do not know if a lawyer would help. But you do need to take some steps in order to get more information. Your application is way above the average waiting time. And CIC has declared that all applications sent to Buffalo shall receive a decision by the end of summer 2013. My guess is either your security check get stuck somewhere (are you from a "troublesome" country?) or the agent just misplaced your application. And someone needs to remind them about your application, it would be a very good lawyer or if you live here check with your MP. In any case I wish you a very good luck! Please keep us inform
@Yakkar --- Thanks for the suggestion bro. I have been in Canada more than 11 years and never had any criminal involvement or charges (not even a parking ticket). I had 2 university degrees from Canada and quite a few years of experience working with different work permits. However I am from one of the thirty countries that require biometrics to enter Canada but the relationship with Canada has been very good. I still have few months left in my work permit, I was thinking about a lawyer but probably will seek help from lawyer if it takes more than 4 months from now. Just don't want to dump few grand into lawyer for no reason. Usually if it is for security they usually call for interview but I haven't received any interview call. I wish I knew what the reason for this late processing. And I guess if someone gets illegally profiled by an organization --- there's always Human Rights Commission to help you :).

Mr. Wannabee

May 8, 2011
Prutus said:
Mr. Wannabee,

In addition to the counsel given by yakkar, I will like to suggest that you apply for GCMS notes and take look at where you are at. Your case is a rare type and needs to be redressed as soon as possible. Are you currently in Canada or out of Canada?
All the best and hope that your findings yield positive results.
@Prutus --- thanks so much man, I never knew about the GCMS thing. I just ordered ATIP files from the site paying 5$. I guess Ill wait to see where I am at now. Ill then contact my MP to help me if needed. You guys are life saver indeed. Thanks much. Happy Holidays. :)

Prutus

Star Member
Oct 11, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
cpp-ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
12-09-2013
Nomination.....
12-03-2012 (QSC)
AOR Received.
09-08-2012
Med's Request
26-08-2012
Med's Done....
26-09-2012
Interview........
No
Passport Req..
07-04-2014
VISA ISSUED...
14-04-2014
LANDED..........
17-05-2014
Mr. Wannabee said:
@ Prutus --- thanks so much man, I never knew about the GCMS thing. I just ordered ATIP files from the site paying 5$. I guess Ill wait to see where I am at now. Ill then contact my MP to help me if needed. You guys are life saver indeed. Thanks much. Happy Holidays. :)
Mr. Wannabee,

That's why we are here, to help each other. Please, kindly update us as you make new findings that are helpful in your case. I know there are lots of people out there who may be wearing your same shoes.
All the best and have yourself a Merry Christmas and a very prosperous New Year 2014.

Prutus

Star Member
Oct 11, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
cpp-ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
12-09-2013
Nomination.....
12-03-2012 (QSC)
AOR Received.
09-08-2012
Med's Request
26-08-2012
Med's Done....
26-09-2012
Interview........
No
Passport Req..
07-04-2014
VISA ISSUED...
14-04-2014
LANDED..........
17-05-2014
Hello Everyone!

No News??? Looks like those guys are still recovering from their heavily feasted holidays. Hope we get some GOOD NEWS soon!!!

osidabdelkader

Star Member
Jun 30, 2011
New York- USA
Category........
Visa Office......
sydney
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-12-2012
Doc's Request.
Requested Police certificate fom my homecountry 04/03/2014
File Transfer...
Ecas went "In Process" 04/02/2014
Med's Request
august 22nd 2013
Med's Done....
august 23nd 2013 Ecase shows received on 12/13.2013
Interview........
RPRF request 02/13/2014
Passport Req..
January 5th 2015
Prutus said:
Hello Everyone!

No News??? Looks like those guys are still recovering from their heavily feasted holidays. Hope we get some GOOD NEWS soon!!!
still nothing from my side
Christmas and new years day were in the middle of the week,
A lot of people took two weeks vacation, It may have been the case for them
I am not expecting a PPrequest earlier than April, this will avoid me creating the pressure of checking the e-case every night
Good luck for everybody

yakkar

Star Member
Oct 22, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
february 2013
Nomination.....
January 2013
AOR Received.
15-03-2013
File Transfer...
01-05-2013
Med's Request
08-05-2013
Med's Done....
May-2013
Interview........
No nterview
Passport Req..
May 2014
VISA ISSUED...
May 27-2014
LANDED..........
Already in Canada
osidabdelkader said:
still nothing from my side
Christmas and new years day were in the middle of the week,
A lot of people took two weeks vacation, It may have been the case for them
I am not expecting a PPrequest earlier than April, this will avoid me creating the pressure of checking the e-case every night
Good luck for everybody
Same here, I guess my expectation is set for late summer. However, I do hope for something a bit earlier, I will be more certain by the end of this month after they update the processing time. I hope it would fail below the 15 months waiting time.

Any way Happy new year to all of you waiting out there. Please let us know about your application at CPPO !!

Sep 11, 2013
Dear friends

I need some advice:

Cic received my application on June 24, 2011, my ecas still says Application Received, the last email I received from CIC was requesting for my daughter to redo her medical and the same email said that I do not need to redo my medical because it has been extended in Oct 2013, they also requested updated personal history.

Since then (Oct 2013), I have not heard anything, my lawyer says it is normal

It has been now 32 months since they received my application and I am not sure what to do as I am tired of waiting.

I am a BC PNP

Would love some advices from you

Regards,
Mohammed

Prutus

Star Member
Oct 11, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
cpp-ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
12-09-2013
Nomination.....
12-03-2012 (QSC)
AOR Received.
09-08-2012
Med's Request
26-08-2012
Med's Done....
26-09-2012
Interview........
No
Passport Req..
07-04-2014
VISA ISSUED...
14-04-2014
LANDED..........
17-05-2014
mohammed20122012 said:
Dear friends

I need some advice:

Cic received my application on June 24, 2011, my ecas still says Application Received, the last email I received from CIC was requesting for my daughter to redo her medical and the same email said that I do not need to redo my medical because it has been extended in Oct 2013, they also requested updated personal history.

Since then (Oct 2013), I have not heard anything, my lawyer says it is normal

It has been now 32 months since they received my application and I am not sure what to do as I am tired of waiting.

I am a BC PNP

Would love some advices from you

Regards,
Mohammed
Hi Mohammed,

I know how that feels. Have you applied for your GCMS notes? If not try applying and also check what your processing time is. You can also write to CIC and request for an update. Are you applying from inland or outland? When your daughter re-did her medicals, were there any medical issues you are concerned with? I hope something good comes out of this very soon and instill some peace in your heart. Happy New Year!

Sep 11, 2013
Hi

Thank you

I am not sure, I think I am inland (I have a work permit, it expired) but I had to leave Canada, I am currently in Europe

I asked my lawyer to apply for new GCMS notes and he said wait little, we received an email from CIC around Sept requesting an updated personal history, travel history, and when we replied back to them with all they requested after a week they sent a new email saying my daughter needs to redo her medical and no need to redo my medical as it has been extended.

My daughter did her medical and we mailed it express, after cic received it, ecas was updated to Medical Received.

I was told this means I am almost done but since they received the medical it has been Oct, Nov, and Dec.

What should I do ?

Prutus

Star Member
Oct 11, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
cpp-ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
12-09-2013
Nomination.....
12-03-2012 (QSC)
AOR Received.
09-08-2012
Med's Request
26-08-2012
Med's Done....
26-09-2012
Interview........
No
Passport Req..
07-04-2014
VISA ISSUED...
14-04-2014
LANDED..........
17-05-2014
mohammed20122012 said:
Hi

Thank you

I am not sure, I think I am inland (I have a work permit, it expired) but I had to leave Canada, I am currently in Europe

I asked my lawyer to apply for new GCMS notes and he said wait little, we received an email from CIC around Sept requesting an updated personal history, travel history, and when we replied back to them with all they requested after a week they sent a new email saying my daughter needs to redo her medical and no need to redo my medical as it has been extended.

My daughter did her medical and we mailed it express, after cic received it, ecas was updated to Medical Received.

I was told this means I am almost done but since they received the medical it has been Oct, Nov, and Dec.

What should I do ?
Hi,

Click on this link and see what others have been through. You can also share your concerns there and hope someone will suggest some better solutions that our guesses here. The link is http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/bc-pnp-processing-time-t175670.0.html
All the best and let us know how things turn out for you.

yakkar

Star Member
Oct 22, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
february 2013
Nomination.....
January 2013
AOR Received.
15-03-2013
File Transfer...
01-05-2013
Med's Request
08-05-2013
Med's Done....
May-2013
Interview........
No nterview
Passport Req..
May 2014
VISA ISSUED...
May 27-2014
LANDED..........
Already in Canada
susanjo09 said:
We are also from USA
Federal applied on july 30 2012
FBI and employement letter req on Aug 2013
went to inprocess on Nov 13
Now waiting for PPR....all the best guys
Thanks for sharing susanjo09! This does indicate that the US applicants files is not moving. It seems to me that they took care of the backlog (Buffalo) then forgot about the rest.

Prutus

Star Member
Oct 11, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
cpp-ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
12-09-2013
Nomination.....
12-03-2012 (QSC)
AOR Received.
09-08-2012
Med's Request
26-08-2012
Med's Done....
26-09-2012
Interview........
No
Passport Req..
07-04-2014
VISA ISSUED...
14-04-2014
LANDED..........
17-05-2014
susanjo09 said:
We are also from USA
Federal applied on july 30 2012
FBI and employement letter req on Aug 2013
went to inprocess on Nov 13
Now waiting for PPR....all the best guys
Hi susanjo09,

Thanks for sharing. Please, let us know if you receive any new updates. All the best!