+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Case of 2 positions in the same company

Mar 17, 2017
1. My first position was for around 2 years and which corresponds to NOC code 2171
2. My second position (current position) has been for 8-9 months which corresponds to NOC code 1112

Q1. While creating my EE profile, I had just mentioned 1112 for this employment and didnt actually break it up into 2. So, if i didnt break it up in my EE profile, would it be appropriate to break it up into 2 separate positions in the work history section?

Q2. It would be difficult to obtain 2 separate NOC letters because a central HR team issues it and they would not issue it separately for 2 positions. Could you suggest which would be the best option in such a case.

Q3. If I fail to get 2 letters, can i just provide 1 letter which would have details about both roles separately (with dates mentioned of being in each of the roles)? Still do I separate the 2 positions and upload the same letter in both or just explain the situation in Letter of evidence.

ISM_14

Jan 27, 2018
Hey! did you ever figure out the right way to go about it? I'm facing a very similar situation.