+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Case File GCMS Notes. Senior/Experts Member please guide me

manivd

Star Member
May 15, 2014
GCMS Notes:
Application reviewed including supporting documentation PA seeks SP for U **** Concerns: ¬ Purpose: the PA has a MSc obtained 2011. He now wishes to pursue another master’s degree, in biomedical engineering. The PA has been working in the field as a biomedical engineer since 2013-06. Appears PA’s master’s degree was in HR and business and bachelor’s degree was in biomedical engineering. Not clear why PA switching fields. Between completing MSc in 2011 and 2013 the PA has not explained on app form how he was occupied, does not appear he attempted to further studies. ¬ As the PA has been working in the field already I am not clear what additional benefit this program would bring to his career and I am not clear why the PA would go to the trouble and expense of travelling to Canada to pursue these studies. I am not satisfied proposed studies would improve career prospects to a degree that would offset the costs of studying abroad rather than pursuing programs available in-country. Given the above concerns, not satisfied IRPA requirements are met for issuance of a SP.
Application refused.

My profile is:
Applied from Pakistan, online.
B.Sc Biomedical Engineering, Pakistan, 4 years degree.
M.Sc International Business & Human Resource Managment, U.K, 1 year degree.
Currently employed and have almost two years work experience as a Biomedical Engineer.
Unconditional Admission Letter from University of ***** into Masters Engineering - Biomedical Engineering 2 years programs with supervisor approval.

First Rejection:
- your family ties in Canada and in your country of residence
- Purpose of visit

Second Rejection:
- Purpose visit

After second rejection I ordered GCMS Notes.
I want to know can I overcome, what VO have said if I apply again ?
or simply it means I won't get the visa with my profile for another masters program ?

Thanks in advance for your replies.

impulseoceanic

Dec 1, 2011
Visa Office......
crs 450
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
approach iicrc consultant or lawyer. you need to give logical reasoning.

you can search iccrc consultant who wont charge you more than 300 dollar