+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Case dismissed RAD

Swagzzy

Jan 28, 2020
I have one question, i appeal to RAD on 24 jan , i am living with my Gf from last 3 years and she is on work permit and applying for Pr in may 2022 through pnp or express entry can i apply with her or not

No. You can not unless you are married or common law partners

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
I have one question, i appeal to RAD on 24 jan , i am living with my Gf from last 3 years and she is on work permit and applying for Pr in may 2022 through pnp or express entry can i apply with her or not
If you can prove that you have been living together for one continuous year yes you can be included in her pnp/express entry. You would need proof like being included in your lease, filing taxes as common law which you should have done for a few years if you have lived together for 3 years, utilities in either/both your names, mail stating both your names, address, dates starting from the beginning of the one year that you lived together, etc. You should not drop your asylum claim because there are no guarantees until you actually have PR. It could take a long time to get PR and unfortunately relationships break up.

Lovishsingh4455

Nov 7, 2021
If you can prove that you have been living together for one continuous year yes you can be included in her pnp/express entry. You would need proof like being included in your lease, filing taxes as common law which you should have done for a few years if you have lived together for 3 years, utilities in either/both your names, mail stating both your names, address, dates starting from the beginning of the one year that you lived together, etc. You should not drop your asylum claim because there are no guarantees until you actually have PR. It could take a long time to get PR and unfortunately relationships break up.

Lovishsingh4455

Nov 7, 2021
I just got additional documents request from RAD about my case , is that a positive sign or no , because when we had hearing in RPD , that time afficer also request additional documents and then i got negative decision.

then in letter he also mentioned that why didn’t we had documents at that time.

any suggestions Because i am going throught alot of things.

Lovishsingh4455

Nov 7, 2021
I just got additional documents request from RAD about my case , is that a positive sign or no , because when we had hearing in RPD , that time afficer also request additional documents and then i got negative decision.

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010

I think it's hard for any of us to guess without knowing what was requested and the details of your case. What does your lawyer say about the request received?

Lovishsingh4455

Nov 7, 2021
Again it is hard to speculate what will happen with limited information. If you are working with a lawyer, he/she is in a good position to make argument and give you success chance.
Yes, i I already tlked with my lawyer and he is working on it and wht are the chances to win RAD in IFA (internal flight alternative)