+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Carleton University Winter 2019

Dec 3, 2018
Hello,
I have received conditional offer letter from Carleton University for Jan 2019 intake in MEng in Environmental field. But I am stuck up on the unconditional offer letter step as I had to send my academic documents through WES which are already received by the university; however, I have not received the unconditional letter yet. I have heard that student visa deadline for Jan 2019 intake was 1st December. Is it true?
And does anyone know how many days does it generally take to receive unconditional letter after university receives the documents from WES?

selvakk

Champion Member
Nov 28, 2018
Hello,
I have received conditional offer letter from Carleton University for Jan 2019 intake in MEng in Environmental field. But I am stuck up on the unconditional offer letter step as I had to send my academic documents through WES which are already received by the university; however, I have not received the unconditional letter yet. I have heard that student visa deadline for Jan 2019 intake was 1st December. Is it true?
And does anyone know how many days does it generally take to receive unconditional letter after university receives the documents from WES?
It's too late for a visa, you will not be accepted. Canadian embassy recommends that you apply 3 months before your date of travel and for Jan 2019 you will most likely not be considered for a visa. Ask the University if you can defer your admission. This is a common issue which 99% you should be able to get deferral.

Mit_Seun

Feb 21, 2019
Hello beautiful people!
I applied for MASC Environmental Engineering. (summer 2019).

Application date: Jan-15 -2019.

Discipline: B.Eng Agricultural Engineering (71%)
IELT: 7.0.

The wait is a bit tiring, what are my chances.

Rotimiaro

Feb 27, 2019
Hello house.
is it possile to defer an admission in graduate studies in Carleton to the next available take in session?

Abdulazeez93

Jun 17, 2019
Compliments of the day to you all,
I applied for MASc Mechanical Engineering with major in Thermal and Fluid Engineering (WInter 2020)

PROFILE:
Discipline: B.Eng Mechanical Engineering (95%)

What are the chances of getting the admission?
Also, how long does it takes for Carleton to review my application?

Jaii_611

Oct 2, 2019
Hy there,

I have applied for Meng in Mechanical and aerospace program in mid july. My status did change from 'preliminary review required' for 2 months to 'review in progress by department' for past month. Furthermore, i didn't get any response yet.
Is anybody got any response in above field? please inform,
Or anybody know when is expected date we will likely to hear from carletonU?
When did you applied?