Med's Done....
15-05-2015
VISA ISSUED...
27-11-2015
I too got my uncondiotional letter :)

Vipul Mehta

Mar 13, 2014
Hello,
New to the discussion. I have got admission in meng -ECE so want to know from you guys that have you paid the fees, and registration of the courses??.
And started with VISA???

Vipul Mehta

Mar 13, 2014
Thanks Mate...
So you have started the registration process.....and there are many people in the discussion so we can start a WhatsApp group... Can help us a lot??
What do u think guys???

gsdhunna

Feb 23, 2015
Visa Office......
Chandigarh
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-08-2015
IELTS Request
02-10-2014
File Transfer...
04-08-2015
VISA ISSUED...
18-08-2015
Congratulations (y)

denmanveer

Star Member
May 1, 2015
Jalandhar, Punjab
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-07-2016
IELTS Request
01-08-2015
Med's Done....
Upfront
VISA ISSUED...
29-07-2016
LANDED..........
Soon
Jasmine51 said:
I too got my uncondiotional letter :)
Hello Jasmine Mam,
I am Manveer, currently I have completed my 6th Sem. Of my Btech in CSE,
I am also planning for masters in Canada,
I have few questions to ask, hope I will get your reply.

Firstly:-
I have heard UVic is much better than carleton then why didn't you opted for UVic.?

Secondly:-
In ontario also their are much better options available, they are Queen's Uni. & Uni. Of Ottawa ?
Both have higher ranking than carleton & also fees is less.

I hope to hear a reply from you.

--
Regards,
Manveer Singh

dograanshu21

Apr 19, 2015
Hi I also got conditional offer letter from Carleton university. I am waiting for conditional offer letter.
Can anyone tell me how much time does it take to receive unconditional offer letter after Submitting the transcripts??

Jasmine51

Star Member
Dec 17, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Chandigarh
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-11-2015
IELTS Request
04-09-2014
Med's Done....
15-05-2015
VISA ISSUED...
27-11-2015
denmanveer said:
Hello Jasmine Mam,
I am Manveer, currently I have completed my 6th Sem. Of my Btech in CSE,
I am also planning for masters in Canada,
I have few questions to ask, hope I will get your reply.

Firstly:-
I have heard UVic is much better than carleton then why didn't you opted for UVic.?

Secondly:-
In ontario also their are much better options available, they are Queen's Uni. & Uni. Of Ottawa ?
Both have higher ranking than carleton & also fees is less.

I hope to hear a reply from you.

--
Regards,
Manveer Singh
Hey denmanveer,
First of all sorry for replying so late.. And regarding ur queries I wud certainly answer them.

1. Why I chose Carleton over university of Victoria ?
Ans- actually I applied for MEng under ECE at both Carleton and Victoria univ but at the time of application uvic opened deir new program MTIS( masters of telecommunication and information security) and put a halt on deir ME in ECE program. The scenario is , though MTIS is grt program and I am grtly interested in dis field but it is one year program and I wud get pgwp of 1 yr only. Also the course catalogue is not according to my interest(very few courses) and it is a new program which wud start in fall 2015 for first tym and den why to take risk when I know Carleton is great univ for engineering. Even the graduate students of uvic suggested me to go to Carleton.( there is a long list why I chose carleton, if u want I can PM u).

2.why I chose Carleton over queen or univ of Ottawa or any other Ontario univ?
Ans- Dear again queen's program is 1 yr long and abt univ of Ottawa den Carleton univ much better than univ of Ottawa in terms of electrical engineering( though ECE is a joint program of Carleton and univ of Ottawa but choice of courses of my interest is much better at Carleton univ). Moreover the reviews of administration team of Carleton is way better than any other univ and I have experienced it also.

P.S- these all were my reason why I chose Carleton over uvic or other univ. but may be dis doesn't imply to anyone else. I did thorough study abt all univ and also followed dis forum and asked for help from many members of dis forum and it was after all dis that I came to a decision.
I never applied to high rank univ as I was not sure I wud get admsn dere or not, never wanted to waste hard earned money of my parents so I scrutinised everything and chose 2 univ to apply and I got admsn at both of them.
Rest is all ur hard work which wud bring fruits to u.
All d best for ur future dear. Hope my reply helped u.

Jasmine51

Star Member
Dec 17, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Chandigarh
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-11-2015
IELTS Request
04-09-2014
Med's Done....
15-05-2015
VISA ISSUED...
27-11-2015
Vipul Mehta said:
Thanks Mate...
So you have started the registration process.....and there are many people in the discussion so we can start a WhatsApp group... Can help us a lot??
What do u think guys???
Your inbox is full dear..not able to PM u.

Jasmine51

Star Member
Dec 17, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Chandigarh
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-11-2015
IELTS Request
04-09-2014
Med's Done....
15-05-2015
VISA ISSUED...
27-11-2015
dograanshu21 said:
Hi I also got conditional offer letter from Carleton university. I am waiting for conditional offer letter.
Can anyone tell me how much time does it take to receive unconditional offer letter after Submitting the transcripts??
Hello dear,
For me it took around 2 weeks to issue unconditional letter after my trancript reached dere.

himal015

Jan 30, 2015
Nepal
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
dograanshu21 said:
Experience from members of this group and mine joining carleton:

Those students received conditional offer in April or before received unconditional offer on May 5. That time was very busy time FGPA to give admission decision, issue letter and make revisions on offer letter. In these months, FGPA is not so much busy in case of admission process. Only they deal with Candian Applicants and few international students admission decision and its aftermath procedure.

Hope in this time, they will not take much time .

dograanshu21

Apr 19, 2015
Ya Hope they give unconditional offer letter soon.Thanks any way himal and jasmine.
By the way who all are going for electrical and computer engg??