20-11-2015
IELTS Request
04-09-2014
Med's Done....
15-05-2015
VISA ISSUED...
27-11-2015
tkaur said:
Hi Jasmine, I got the acceptance from the Carleton too, applied for MEng. Comp. Sc.
Did you accept their offer yet ? Any further updates from them ?
Hey tkaur,

Yup I have accepted the admission. And now I am asked to send official transcript and PDC.
I got both them from my university and will send it tomorrow.

What abt u? Have u accepted d offer?

Jasmine51

Star Member
Dec 17, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Chandigarh
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-11-2015
IELTS Request
04-09-2014
Med's Done....
15-05-2015
VISA ISSUED...
27-11-2015
Congrats dear.
U r accepted for what?ME or Masc?
How much scholarship u got?

FAHIMBD

Star Member
Mar 14, 2015
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-07-2015
himal015 said:
Hey, that's good news. Congrats mate! I wish you the best of luck with your visa application and career aspirations.

harrydang

Apr 12, 2015
Hello,

Firstly, congratulation to all students got accepted from Carleton. I am still waiting in my situation is:
Applied on March 3rd,2015 to Master in Political Management.
Status changed to Recommended for assessment on April 5th.

I have 3.47 GPA, 6.5 Ielts, good reference letters and good 20 pages writing sample about Political topic.

Does anyone can let me know these answer for my questions:

1- What is my next status? Is that Review in progress by Faculty of Graduate and Postdoctoral Affairs or Review in progress by department?

2- What is my chance to get accepted?

3- Base on your experiences, how long does it take to get decision from Recommended for assessment?

I appreciate your help much for my concern and I will very happy to answer your questions about living in Canada. Have a good day!

Jasmine51

Star Member
Dec 17, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Chandigarh
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-11-2015
IELTS Request
04-09-2014
Med's Done....
15-05-2015
VISA ISSUED...
27-11-2015
harrydang said:
Hello,

Firstly, congratulation to all students got accepted from Carleton. I am still waiting in my situation is:
Applied on March 3rd,2015 to Master in Political Management.
Status changed to Recommended for assessment on April 5th.

I have 3.47 GPA, 6.5 Ielts, good reference letters and good 20 pages writing sample about Political topic.

Does anyone can let me know these answer for my questions:

1- What is my next status? Is that Review in progress by Faculty of Graduate and Postdoctoral Affairs or Review in progress by department?

2- What is my chance to get accepted?

3- Base on your experiences, how long does it take to get decision from Recommended for assessment?

I appreciate your help much for my concern and I will very happy to answer your questions about living in Canada. Have a good day!
Hey harrydang

U have high chances of acceptance, but as u applied little late so u have to be bit patient.
And about next status, then my status directly from recommended for assesment to accepted within a week i think.
But for some students it first changes to review by graduate and postdoctoral affairs.

And regarding ur help related to canada, plz do tell me regarding reputition of carleton in canada reagarding engineering, though i know it is very good univ but still if u cud tell a little bit about It from a canadian's point if view.

Thank u in advance

harrydang

Apr 12, 2015
Jasmine51 said:
Hey harrydang

U have high chances of acceptance, but as u applied little late so u have to be bit patient.
And about next status, then my status directly from recommended for assesment to accepted within a week i think.
But for some students it first changes to review by graduate and postdoctoral affairs.

And regarding ur help related to canada, plz do tell me regarding reputition of carleton in canada reagarding engineering, though i know it is very good univ but still if u cud tell a little bit about It from a canadian's point if view.

Thank u in advance
Hello Jasmine51,

Thank you for your reply. Congratulation for you acceptance and hope you will have beautiful time in Canada. For the engineer ranking of Carleton, normally it's just after UofT, York and McMaster - as in Ontario universities. Perhaps you'll have good chance to have a job with degree from Carleton and also you can apply for PR card after finish graduate study.

Jasmine51

Star Member
Dec 17, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Chandigarh
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-11-2015
IELTS Request
04-09-2014
Med's Done....
15-05-2015
VISA ISSUED...
27-11-2015
harrydang said:
Hello Jasmine51,

Thank you for your reply. Congratulation for you acceptance and hope you will have beautiful time in Canada. For the engineer ranking of Carleton, normally it's just after UofT, York and McMaster - as in Ontario universities. Perhaps you'll have good chance to have a job with degree from Carleton and also you can apply for PR card after finish graduate study.
Thank u dear..wish u all d best for ur acceptance.

harrydang

Apr 12, 2015
Thank you, it's really a bad time for me in these days, terrible in business, cannot flight back to my country in summer, many things...I just expect one day I got the acceptance letter so at least I'll have some joy.

Jasmine51

Star Member
Dec 17, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Chandigarh
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-11-2015
IELTS Request
04-09-2014
Med's Done....
15-05-2015
VISA ISSUED...
27-11-2015
harrydang said:
Thank you, it's really a bad time for me in these days, terrible in business, cannot flight back to my country in summer, many things...I just expect one day I got the acceptance letter so at least I'll have some joy.
Don't worry dear u wud definitely get admission..just have faith in God. Wud pray for u.

One ques for u..when did u come to Canada? And what's ur status there? I mean student or PR?

harrydang

Apr 12, 2015
Jasmine51 said:
Don't worry dear u wud definitely get admission..just have faith in God. Wud pray for u.

One ques for u..when did u come to Canada? And what's ur status there? I mean student or PR?
I came here last year and still as student visa. Do you think the status Recommended for assessment means will get acceptance?

Jasmine51

Star Member
Dec 17, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Chandigarh
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-11-2015
IELTS Request
04-09-2014
Med's Done....
15-05-2015
VISA ISSUED...
27-11-2015
harrydang said:
I came here last year and still as student visa. Do you think the status Recommended for assessment means will get acceptance?
I am not quite sure but yes I have read it somewhere dat recommended for assesment means one will get acceptance. But I am not sure dear..sorry.
Be positive..Gud luck