+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Caring for people with high medical need class

Ashdeep

Jul 19, 2015
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Guys I received this email
This letter refers to your application for permanent residence under the Caring For Children or
Caring For People With High Medical Needs Class.
It has been determined that you meet the eligibility requirements to apply for permanent resident
status as a member of the Caring for Children or Caring for People with High Medical Needs
Class.
We are pleased to advise you that processing of your application has been completed. The
Canada Immigration Centre in Kitchener will contact you concerning your permanent resident
status.
The Right of Permanent Residence Fee of $490.00 is required before you and your
accompanying dependents (if applicable) can become permanent residents in Canada.
To date this fee has not been paid and the confirmation of permanent residence document will
not be issued until payment is made. Please be prepared to submit the total fee of $490.00.
Fees can be made online.
Go to: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/fees/index.asp
You must print a receipt of payment. Fees must be provided to the Immigration Centre in
Kitchener when you are scheduled to obtain your confirmation of permanent residence
document.

Does anyone have idea how they will contact me by mail, email or phone. I already paid 490 online. And how much time they will take for this. I got this email on nov 3 after I sent my paper application on oct27/16. I am very surprised can they do it that fast.

ps_2016

Jun 6, 2016
Ashdeep said:
This letter refers to your application for permanent residence under the Caring For Children or
It has been determined that you meet the eligibility requirements to apply for permanent resident
status as a member of the Caring for Children or Caring for People with High Medical Needs
Class.
We are pleased to advise you that processing of your application has been completed. The
Canada Immigration Centre in Kitchener will contact you concerning your permanent resident
status.
accompanying dependents (if applicable) can become permanent residents in Canada.
To date this fee has not been paid and the confirmation of permanent residence document will
Ashdeep said:
Class.
status.
not be issued until payment is made. Please be prepared to submit the total fee of $490.00.
Fees can be made online.

Hi
congrats. read another posts , they will contact you by email most probably. i submitted my file under same program on August 25, but still waiting for decision.

Ashdeep

Jul 19, 2015
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thank you. But can they process this fast.