+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Cargiver Pilot Program 2021

Aman lail

Star Member
Jul 30, 2020
Congratulations! You're lucky, tho u got temporary file in May, your application is already being processed.

Did you not receive permanent file number? Was the temporary file number you received starts in X or E?
Is it under HCCP or HSW?

Thanks!
No it’s not open to process yet as I talked to agent I was told only to wait as my file is still in queue for review..my file starts with E under hccpp

ProudNanny

Apr 11, 2021
I talked to agent also and I was told that my file is in queue to review..all that I have to do is wait
Aww. I will inform you once I heard someone from TR to PR pathway got their PR ahead of you. Because that would be MAJOR UNFAIR on your side because you have more edge than someone who only completed one year. You can say that to an agent “are you telling me to transfer to TR to PR pathway because apparently they are getting their PR now even with just a year of experience only?!” So let’s see and wait. There’s no update yet from those applicants.

Aman lail

Star Member
Jul 30, 2020
Aww. I will inform you once I heard someone from TR to PR pathway got their PR ahead of you. Because that would be MAJOR UNFAIR on your side because you have more edge than someone who only completed one year. You can say that to an agent “are you telling me to transfer to TR to PR pathway because apparently they are getting their PR now even with just a year of experience only?!” So let’s see and wait. There’s no update yet from those applicants.
Thanks keep me updated

EmeLa

Jun 30, 2020
I talked to agent also and I was told that my file is in queue to review..all that I have to do is wait
Hi, can you please tell me the number you called to speak with an agent? I have been calling and my calls don’t get transferred for me to get to speak with an agent. Thanks

Aman lail

Star Member
Jul 30, 2020
First give your uci number after pressing 1 then accordingly choose further options as will be directed ..but it’s difficult to talk to agent as after so many days try I was able to connect

Ykdalass

Jun 6, 2021
Hi
Please share your timeline for cargiver pilot program 2021
Please my problem is that have try to submit but return that it was closed for the year and I was hoping that I can apply under home support pilot though I am having child caregiver certificate and also a medical laboratories by profession please all I need is advice

Joseph305

May 10, 2021
Congratulations! You're lucky, tho u got temporary file in May, your application is already being processed.

Did you not receive permanent file number? Was the temporary file number you received starts in X or E?
Is it under HCCP or HSW?

Thanks!
Hai, what you mean by X or E???? I got E

yadav

Jun 6, 2016
I don't know also. Some applicants received temporary file number that starts in X, while others' temporary file numbers begin in E. just don't know the difference too.
File number starting with E is not temporary. It is the actual file number. U may try to link it to ur gckey account now to see the progress online.

Reactions: myrrah0315

yadav

Jun 6, 2016
My File No. Start from E and its a temporary file No.
I have mine from E as well I got it in 2019 wen I applied n I’m able to link it. Same was confirmed by the ircc agent to me. Feel free to clarify with them.