+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Cargiver Pilot Program 2021

Dindo_ksa25

Aug 28, 2019
Hi good day. Does anyone knows about the child care provider pilot were closed due to full applicant? Are those applicant who completed their 2 years work experience are also part of new applicant or you can still continue applying.for permanent residency thru this program? Thank you so much for those who has knowledge about this.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Hi good day. Does anyone knows about the child care provider pilot were closed due to full applicant? Are those applicant who completed their 2 years work experience are also part of new applicant or you can still continue applying.for permanent residency thru this program? Thank you so much for those who has knowledge about this.
The program is closed to all applicants until 2022.

myrrah0315

Feb 23, 2021
What do they mean when they replied your inqury with this, any idea on this please? Thanks❤

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

We have verified the information you provided and can confirm that we received your applications. They will be processed according to the date they were received.

harkaran 2010

Aug 13, 2020
What do they mean when they replied your inqury with this, any idea on this please? Thanks❤

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

We have verified the information you provided and can confirm that we received your applications. They will be processed according to the date they were received.
It means they received your application but not processed . It will be processed according to first come first serve. I got same format.

Reactions: myrrah0315

Aman lail

Star Member
Jul 30, 2020
for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada.

We verified the information you provided and can confirm that the application is still in process.

All the required documents and information have been received by the responsible office for the moment.

Due to the ongoing situation related to the novel coronavirus (COVID-19), some IRCC offices are currently operating with reduced or critical staff only.

We are working on processing applications as quickly as possible; however, processing times are affected and any disruption caused by COVID-19 is not reflected accurately on our website. We will make all the necessary efforts to finalize the application as soon as possible.

Rest assured that you will be informed as soon as a decision is reached or if additional information is needed.

Furthermore, please note that there are two ways you can check your application status online. You can verify the status of your application:

• Submitted by mail (if it was not linkedto an online account):
  • Submitted online orsubmitted by mail and linked to an online account:
We hope the information provided is helpful in assisting you with your enquiry.

Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada

Reactions: G P S

Aman lail

Star Member
Jul 30, 2020
I got this response for my web form enquiry I am inside applicant with 24 months experience,submitted application on October 2020 and got only temporary file number on April and May 2021

myrrah0315

Feb 23, 2021
I got this response for my web form enquiry I am inside applicant with 24 months experience,submitted application on October 2020 and got only temporary file number on April and May 2021
Congratulations! You're lucky, tho u got temporary file in May, your application is already being processed.

Did you not receive permanent file number? Was the temporary file number you received starts in X or E?
Is it under HCCP or HSW?

Thanks!

ProudNanny

Apr 11, 2021
Try to contact ircc. The TR to PR pathway is getting more updates than you, considering you have 24 months experience. I think they’re still doing a “first come first serve” in this HCCP pilot regardless if you completed it. Ask the ircc what should you do, don’t use the web form, TALK TO AN IRCC AGENT. And brought up your situation. And please update us. Thanks

Reactions: G P S

Aman lail

Star Member
Jul 30, 2020
Try to contact ircc. The TR to PR pathway is getting more updates than you, considering you have 24 months experience. I think they’re still doing a “first come first serve” in this HCCP pilot regardless if you completed it. Ask the ircc what should you do, don’t use the web form, TALK TO AN IRCC AGENT. And brought up your situation. And please update us. Thanks
I talked to agent also and I was told that my file is in queue to review..all that I have to do is wait