+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Caregiver Pilot Program- Question related to IMM-5983 if applying from Outside Canada

meena

Champion Member
Apr 20, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25th June'09
Doc's Request.
18th Sep'09
AOR Received.
22nd Jan'10
Med's Request
7th April
Med's Done....
1st May
Passport Req..
7th April'10
VISA ISSUED...
31st May'10
LANDED..........
Landed on 12th March'11
Hi, can someone please advise if applicant submit application by themselves from somewhere outside of Canada then how they include Job Offer form (IMM 5983) as according to the checklist this needs to be submitted in originals.
Can someone please share their experience.

Thanks

meena

Champion Member
Apr 20, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25th June'09
Doc's Request.
18th Sep'09
AOR Received.
22nd Jan'10
Med's Request
7th April
Med's Done....
1st May
Passport Req..
7th April'10
VISA ISSUED...
31st May'10
LANDED..........
Landed on 12th March'11
Hi,

Can someone please update what kind of Employer they have used. Like any person who has small kids and both parents are working and want Caretaker for kids at home or using any companies or Daycare agencies?

I am applying for my sister and one of my friend is giving us Job Offer to take care of their kids, just ensuing if there could be any issues in using this job offer.

Please update on this.

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Hi,

Can someone please update what kind of Employer they have used. Like any person who has small kids and both parents are working and want Caretaker for kids at home or using any companies or Daycare agencies?

I am applying for my sister and one of my friend is giving us Job Offer to take care of their kids, just ensuing if there could be any issues in using this job offer.

Please update on this.
They must actually also be planning on employIng your sister and paying her. If this job offer is only to secure the visa and there are no plans to employ her that could get both your friend and your sister in a lot of trouble and could result in your sister receiving a ban from Canada.

jhuuniihpher

Jan 26, 2021
Hello, may I ask also about Job Offer form IMM 5983, is it possible that this job offer can be used 2 or more applicants? Same employer but different applicants?