+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Caregiver pilot program 2024

India2022

Apr 9, 2022
Did you still receive an email about "Biometrics Instruction"? Or not anymore?
I got a Biometric instruction (but my biometrics is still valid), I'm in Canada already.
NOT RECEIVED EMAIL ABOUT BIOMETRIC. AT POTAL IT IS SHWOING MY VISITOR VISA BIOMETRIC CLUBBED WITH THIS APPLICATION.

India2022

Apr 9, 2022
Did you still receive an email about "Biometrics Instruction"? Or not anymore?
I got a Biometric instruction (but my biometrics is still valid), I'm in Canada already.
MAY BE IT DEPENDS UPON CASE TO CASE BASIS OR DON'T KNOW MUCH. I WILL ALSO DO IF GET ANY EMAIL ABOUT BIOMETRIC. BUT TILL NOW THERE IS NOTHING AND AS I HAVE SEEN MY FILE IN PORTAL IT IS SHWNG THAT BIOMETRICC IS VALID AS WELL AS BIOMETRIC NUMBER IS ALSO SHOWING ON PORTAL.

Jigs.9394

Jan 31, 2018
India
Category........
Other
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
01-01-2024
Congratulation! Did you receive AOR via email? I'm having problem linking my HSW (Gaining experience) to CIC account, and hoping I can receive updates via email, Were you able to link your application? TIA
I was able to link my file to CIC account. May be try again with accurate information. Just start with UCI and Application Number and then all other information has to be same as your file that you submitted. If you still cannot link it, then try to contact CIC.