+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Caregiver pilot program 2024

Monika Satija

Dec 27, 2023
I will ready all the documents to apply under Home Child Care Provider pilot program on 1st January 2024,but only one document is pending. As my employer's annual family income is 78,320 dollars ( including both husband and wife salaries). Husband of my employer recently join a new job on 19th December 2023. But he does not receive a job letter till now from his company and the proof of annual salary of my employer is only 38,000 dollars. So, without the job letter of my employer's spouse I am unable to prove the 70,000 annual family income which is the basic requirement. If 1 will not receive job letter until 1st January 2024, can I submit my file on opening the app on 1st January and submit the proof of 70000 dollars annual family income afterwards?

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
I will ready all the documents to apply under Home Child Care Provider pilot program on 1st January 2024,but only one document is pending. As my employer's annual family income is 78,320 dollars ( including both husband and wife salaries). Husband of my employer recently join a new job on 19th December 2023. But he does not receive a job letter till now from his company and the proof of annual salary of my employer is only 38,000 dollars. So, without the job letter of my employer's spouse I am unable to prove the 70,000 annual family income which is the basic requirement. If 1 will not receive job letter until 1st January 2024, can I submit my file on opening the app on 1st January and submit the proof of 70000 dollars annual family income afterwards?
Where did you read the $70k is the minimum? Would think income should much higher given the fact that half of their salary would be going to hire a child care worker. Salary should be well over $100k depending on number of children. If LICO for 3 is $42k and then paying caregiver $35k, that only leaves them $10k. How will the family pay rent/mortgage, buy groceries, pay transportation, child activities?

You can send a webform after with salary proof after.

Reactions: kaoru

thegunjshow

Dec 25, 2023
Where did you read the $70k is the minimum? Would think income should much higher given the fact that half of their salary would be going to hire a child care worker. Salary should be well over $100k depending on number of children. If LICO for 3 is $42k and then paying caregiver $35k, that only leaves them $10k. How will the family pay rent/mortgage, buy groceries, pay transportation, child activities?

You can send a webform after with salary proof after.
in the employment offer is there a way to add both (husband and wife salary) there is only 1 box for annual salary optional -

Lynn89

Dec 27, 2023
I have been working in Canada for 3 years as Live-In Caregiver; Wonder if anyone had to do this or can clarify; I am already in Canada and applying for PR through Noc Cod 44100. I see that IELTS is required but mine just expired in November 2023, and am applying on January 1st 2024, do I need to retake the IELTS again or can I use the one I have? I also have a WES certification, wonder if I can provide the IELTS/WES and if this might just be OK. I welcome any views on this please and thanks.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
I have been working in Canada for 3 years as Live-In Caregiver; Wonder if anyone had to do this or can clarify; I am already in Canada and applying for PR through Noc Cod 44100. I see that IELTS is required but mine just expired in November 2023, and am applying on January 1st 2024, do I need to retake the IELTS again or can I use the one I have? I also have a WES certification, wonder if I can provide the IELTS/WES and if this might just be OK. I welcome any views on this please and thanks.
You must have valid IELTS to apply so less than two year since you took the test.

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/caregivers/child-care-home-support-worker/complete-experience-language-testing.html

thegunjshow

Dec 25, 2023
almost ready to pay the fees and forms for study permit , have few doubts in regards to paying the fees please help

1. can I pay the fees for PR and RPRF for all along with the study permit fees for kids and work permit fees for spouse ?
  2. or do I have to pay PR and RPRF for all at one time then study permit fees for kids and work permit fees for spouse separately ?
  3. do I have to apply for study permit after receiving AOR for the PR application for all ?
  4. also let me know the forms to fill for study permit for kids
  5. im following the guide for study permit imm5843e , i think it is for Minors Studying in Canada
Custodianship Declaration - Custodian for Minors Studying in Canada (IMM 5646), if applicable Note: Must be completed if the minor studying in Canada is less than 17 years old.

help is really appreciated

Jan 5, 2024
goog night. how do i apply for this position

Jan 5, 2024
I am very much interested in your Care giving jobs. I have experiences in dealing with both young and old. I have been working in the hospital for over 2 years where I interact daily with sick persons as a Porter/Orderly and have also received on the job training in Physiotherapy. I have also mastered the art of moving a sick patient. I am also certified in First Aid/CPR and holds a diploma in Early Care also dealing with children. I have a 10-year track record dealing with young children 0 to 6 years old. I also have experience in team leadership and presently holds a supervisor position at the hospital that I work. Just to add that i am from Jamaica am very mature and experience and just excited for the family I will be working with.

Tamia

Jan 6, 2024
Hello can I please ask how can I find an employer to sponsor me to immigrate to Canada as a caregiver

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Hello can I please ask how can I find an employer to sponsor me to immigrate to Canada as a caregiver
Canadian job sites like Indeed, Job Bank, Nanny sites. If you find a job, remember it takes about 3 years to process so employer must be told that you cannot work in Canada until around 2027 or 2028. Most jobs will state only apply if you are Canadian, PR or have a work permit.