+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Caregiver job offer for you

PayalD91

Jul 20, 2020
Caregiver Job Offer for you!!!!!

Hi all

I have a child below 18 years and I need caregiver. My mother is living with me but I do not want to hire her as caregiver (even though IRCC mentions one can hire relatives) because I do not want to risk my mother's PR application through caregiver pathway.

I am looking for a family who has a child below 18 years of age and needs caregiver. We can sponsor each other's relatives so that there is no risk in final PR application for the relative.

Interested families please reach out. Thanks

Blossom2023

Nov 6, 2023

Hi all

I have a child below 18 years and I need caregiver. My mother is living with me but I do not want to hire her as caregiver (even though IRCC mentions one can hire relatives) because I do not want to risk my mother's PR application through caregiver pathway.

I am looking for a family who has a child below 18 years of age and needs caregiver. We can sponsor each other's relatives so that there is no risk in final PR application for the relative.

Blossom2023

Nov 6, 2023
I am a mother of children between the age of 16, 12 and 10 am interested in this as I can take care of adult and children .I have the experience because I have worked as a caregiver in an hospital also .I will grateful if am considered

Anjorinabiolafelicia

Oct 19, 2023

Hi all

Anjorinabiolafelicia

Oct 19, 2023

Hi all

Anjorinabiolafelicia

Oct 19, 2023
I'm a mother of age 12, and 8, and I have almost 18 years experience in caregiver, because I'm a teacher of preschool , I'm looking for someone who can sponsor me to do my application as caregiver in Manitoba Canada, I will be expecting a positive results on this.

evonike

Dec 12, 2023

Hi all

I'm definitely interested. Please tell me more.

evonike

Dec 12, 2023

Hi all

evonike

Dec 12, 2023
I have a family with a 2 year old child. I am a certified and experienced caregiver and I am interested in your offer.

Edwinson

Dec 12, 2023
I am interested in the care giver job ma. My name is Edwin, strong and able to give care to your child. I am currently separated but I have a 2year old daughter who lives with her mother currently. I will be glad if this job is giving to me so I can start a new life in Canada.
Thank you very much in anticipation for a positive response.

Olumidekazeem

Dec 12, 2023
My name is Kazeem Olumide from Nigeria. I have of two kids of 2years and 5 years respectively. I'm an experienced caregiver with over 3years of experience with a private licensed caregiver company in Nigeria. I have done IELTS GENERAL TRAINING and I scored: SPEAKING - 7.0, WRITING- 6.5, LISTENING - 6.0 , READING- 4.5 OVERALL - 6.0.