+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Care aide

anamae10

Oct 11, 2020
Can International Student work as a healthcare or care aide in Canada? My sister is a Registered Nurse from the Philippines She has a lot of experienced, she can work a health care or care aide?

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
She can apply even in the hospital as health care or care aide? I just want to make sure she can work that related to her as a Registered nurse.
Why would she not be able to apply? She can work up to 20 hours as a student. She must meet the eligibility requirements of the hospital and get the job offer.

anamae10

Oct 11, 2020
Why would she not be able to apply? She can work up to 20 hours as a student. She must meet the eligibility requirements of the hospital and get the job offer.
Shes planning to get a student permit in Canada, so I’m thinking if she became a International student then she is a Registered nurse in the Philippines she can apply as a care aide her when she came.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Shes planning to get a student permit in Canada, so I’m thinking if she became a International student then she is a Registered nurse in the Philippines she can apply as a care aide her when she came.
She can work up to 20 hours. Whether she gets a part-time job depends on the job requirements.