+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Card mailed status - time to delivery?

Anik

Dec 13, 2011
Is there anyone with renewal card status “the card was mailed on ...date” but still waiting for the card to arrive in the mail?

Or anyone for whom it took more that 1-2 weeks from card mailed date in status to actual card delivery by mail (within Canada, if course)?

Dalboy1980

Jan 21, 2016
Is there anyone with renewal card status “the card was mailed on ...date” but still waiting for the card to arrive in the mail?

Or anyone for whom it took more that 1-2 weeks from card mailed date in status to actual card delivery by mail (within Canada, if course)?
Yes it took me around two weeks to receive mine but it was during the xmas holidays and so may have taken that long due to the time of year then

Anik

Dec 13, 2011
Yes it took me around two weeks to receive mine but it was during the xmas holidays and so may have taken that long due to the time of year then
Our card finally arrived a few days back - the mail delivery took almost 3 weeks!

Anik

Dec 13, 2011
Did they send in regular Canada Post mail or Canada Post Speed Post delivery?
Regular mail (they do not give you options for any kind of trackable or faster delivery)
Normally it should take up to a week from NS to BC national delivery by canada post. For whatever reason it took almost 3 weeks for that last delivery for us (could be due to weather however we did get credit card and other bills daily even during the snow :) - no delivery issues for those)

saza12345

Mar 26, 2019
Hi All,

I landed in Montreal on April 5. I checked my PR Card application on GCKey and it was approved on April 17th and document status is "Document is Valid". It does not say "Doc has been mailed to you" though.

Does this mean it is lost? Or is it still not printed and mailed?

Thanks.