+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

car insurance

hoyeshi

Aug 21, 2020
hello guys, just wanted to know regarding car insurance issues. Im currently on TD insurance im paying 117 a month. the address i used is along decarie boulevard near monkland. I transferred in st. Laurent, boulevard cote vertu. I called my insurance for change of address. The agent informed me with my new rate and i was surprised, He quoted my new rate abot 261 cad. IT went up more than 100 percent! is it normal? I know that if u change address there are some changes in premiums but i was not expecting this much. I went to TD bank online to get another quote with my new address. its only giving me 111 cad. So i told the agent to clarify because im not aggreeing and til now, i didnt received a call back for 1 wk now.

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
hello guys, just wanted to know regarding car insurance issues. Im currently on TD insurance im paying 117 a month. the address i used is along decarie boulevard near monkland. I transferred in st. Laurent, boulevard cote vertu. I called my insurance for change of address. The agent informed me with my new rate and i was surprised, He quoted my new rate abot 261 cad. IT went up more than 100 percent! is it normal? I know that if u change address there are some changes in premiums but i was not expecting this much. I went to TD bank online to get another quote with my new address. its only giving me 111 cad. So i told the agent to clarify because im not aggreeing and til now, i didnt received a call back for 1 wk now.
Yes rates car vary between your area based on the amount of claims made in your area.