+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CAQ

Arms007

Jul 12, 2017
I am Applying for Visa tomorrow i.e I am filing my Visa tomorrow and I just noticed that I don't have a CAQ. Is it necessary as I am going to study in Montreal in Concordia University.

Thank You and please reply.
Its Urgent.

Arms007

Jul 12, 2017
Yes, CAQ is a must if you are going to study in Quebec Province.
Is there any alternate opt other than applying for CAQ because I am already late for applying for my study permit and if still do apply for CAQ i am not where in Canada before SEP-17

shainashah

Jun 25, 2017
Is there any alternate opt other than applying for CAQ because I am already late for applying for my study permit and if still do apply for CAQ i am not where in Canada before SEP-17
No there is no alternative, unfortunately. A visa will not be issued to you unless you have a CAQ, in order to study in any university in Quebec!

vj1990

May 16, 2017
Hi man

I was in a similar situation.

I got my admission letter for May, 2017 a little bit too late.
So, i deferred my admission to September, and then applied for everything.
If you wish, you can also do the same.

yoma koyi

Jan 28, 2017
Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
lagos
LANDED..........
- available choices -
I am Applying for Visa tomorrow i.e I am filing my Visa tomorrow and I just noticed that I don't have a CAQ. Is it necessary as I am going to study in Montreal in Concordia University.
CAQ takes between 26 to 30 Business days and you can't apply for study permit without it. You might have to defer to Jan 18. That's the best advice

dixit18

Jul 11, 2017
It will probably take 5 months to get all those documents (CAQ, study permit, TRV) according to current processing time. Personally, I guess the only thing you can do is to contact your school to defer your admission to January, which gives you about 5 months to receive your CAQ, study permit and TRV.

anwarkahlon21

Star Member
Jun 26, 2017
Hello all,

I mailed in my missing documents for the CAQ on 10th july, and the courier was delivered on 17th july. I was wondering how long it would take for them to issue the CAQ after this.

Will I have to wait another 20+ business days for them to process the missing documents? Or should I be expecting something within the coming week? Any insight on this would help.

Thanks!

m.willo

Nov 23, 2015
Hey guys need help how to access your CAQ file online cuz they send me this email
Please note that a new message has been deposited in your online file

CAQHelp

Jul 21, 2017

Thank You and please reply.
Its Urgent.
You still have time, but only if you're a citizen of the United States. USA applicants can get their study permits at the boarder and don't need to fill out any online forms for the permits. You still need a CAQ though, but that's it.