Jun 13, 2017
Ireland
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
15-07-2017
VISA ISSUED...
25-07-2017
On which date you applied , and your classes will start on which date ?
I applied on the 14th of July and classes start on the 4th of September! My flights are for the 26th of August though.

m.willo

Nov 23, 2015
Hey guys need help how to access your CAQ file online cuz they send me this email
Please note that a new message has been deposited in your online file.

Sophetta

Jun 13, 2017
Ireland
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
15-07-2017
VISA ISSUED...
25-07-2017
Hey guys need help how to access your CAQ file online cuz they send me this email
Please note that a new message has been deposited in your online file.
You usually can access the message by clicking the link they provide for you in your email. Otherwise Google CAQ access my file, scroll to the end, and the last option of the three links will say 'Access my file' and if you click that it will give you a portal to login and once you login you'll see your messages!

Paul2312

Jul 26, 2017
Hi everybody!
I´am desperate after two months waiting for the CAQ. I opened my file and made the payment on May 26th . I sent the required documents on June 1st . After two months waiting I didnt receive any notification and still don´t know if my documents arrived correctly. I tried to contact them to ask for information but nobody answers the call or the email. I am running out of time because I still need to get my study permit and my flights are already booked.
Do you think it is possible to apply for the Study Permit without the CAQ if I explain my situation? What would you do ?
Any help would be appreciated!!

juancamilog

Jul 21, 2017
Hi everybody!
I´am desperate after two months waiting for the CAQ. I opened my file and made the payment on May 26th . I sent the required documents on June 1st . After two months waiting I didnt receive any notification and still don´t know if my documents arrived correctly. I tried to contact them to ask for information but nobody answers the call or the email. I am running out of time because I still need to get my study permit and my flights are already booked.
Do you think it is possible to apply for the Study Permit without the CAQ if I explain my situation? What would you do ?
Any help would be appreciated!!
Do you have a tracking number for the documents you sent? If you do, and you have proof they've received your documents, call them ASAP. They will probably expedite your process in that case. If not, you'll probably have to send them again. You can't apply for a study permit without a CAQ.

m.willo

Nov 23, 2015
You usually can access the message by clicking the link they provide for you in your email. Otherwise Google CAQ access my file, scroll to the end, and the last option of the three links will say 'Access my file' and if you click that it will give you a portal to login and once you login you'll see your messages!
This is the main problem i don't have my user code and password where to get whose.Even i tried to made new id but it only for Skilled Workers
Thx

dixit18

Jul 11, 2017
This is the main problem i don't have my user code and password where to get whose.Even i tried to made new id but it only for Skilled Workers
Thx
I don't quite understand your problem... If you already started an new application, you should have your user code and password already.

You can go to this page to access your online application if you have already started one:
http://www.immigration-quebec.gouv.qc.ca/en/electronic-services/caq-electronic/index.html

Your user code and passwords are the ones you registered when you filled in a new application.
If you forgot your user code and passwords, click "I forgot my user code/passwords".

puskar

Aug 7, 2017
Its already been more than 40 days since i applied for CAQ still no updates. They mentioned its takes 20 days to process which is just for consolation. I am loosing time to apply for study permit. Does anyone knows how to contact then so that I could get satisfactory reply??

demhahero

Star Member
Aug 3, 2017
Egypt
Its already been more than 40 days since i applied for CAQ still no updates. They mentioned its takes 20 days to process which is just for consolation. I am loosing time to apply for study permit. Does anyone knows how to contact then so that I could get satisfactory reply??
Hello puskar,
It takes around 2 months to get the certificate. However, since you already passed 4 weeks, then you have to start calling them weekly. This will speed up the process. Otherwise, you probably will not get any update.

These are there phones:
  • Montréal area: 514 864-9191
  • Elsewhere in Québec (toll free): 1 877 864-9191
  • Outside Québec: + 1 514 864-9191
Note that, the phone queue takes like 15 min till someone answers you. so be patient and prepare your application no. and your personal information. Because they will ask you about your name, address,...etc. to make sure its you. They might even ask you to fax your documents to them and they will tell you the Fax No.

Good luck.

demhahero

Star Member
Aug 3, 2017
Egypt
Another thing, they do not answer any email regarding your application. This is their policy, so don't waste your time. The only way to contact them is by phone.
I recommend you buy a Skype credit for Canada, it costs only $2.99/mon. So you can call them during that month as much as you want.

mann.aman12

Nov 3, 2017
Hello puskar,
It takes around 2 months to get the certificate. However, since you already passed 4 weeks, then you have to start calling them weekly. This will speed up the process. Otherwise, you probably will not get any update.

These are there phones:
  • Montréal area: 514 864-9191
  • Elsewhere in Québec (toll free): 1 877 864-9191
  • Outside Québec: + 1 514 864-9191
Note that, the phone queue takes like 15 min till someone answers you. so be patient and prepare your application no. and your personal information. Because they will ask you about your name, address,...etc. to make sure its you. They might even ask you to fax your documents to them and they will tell you the Fax No.

Good luck.
No..you can install hangout dailer..free call in canada..