+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CAQ status

diod92

Aug 10, 2018
I called them and they said they received my documents on 17 November and they will take approximately 25 working days to process and they told me to expect till 12 December and I asked them that my file has been opened in portal since 19 September and they said it's not about opening of the file but recieving of the documents. So, I literally didn't get that opening and recieving thing. What could be wrong ?
I think that the problem was in your shipping... if they receive your docs on Nov 17, expect to have news around Dec 17. Do not desperate you will see your CAQ will be issued without problems.

By the way, when do you start classes?

Reactions: Lutherkaran

Lutherkaran

Nov 27, 2018
I think that the problem was in your shipping... if they receive your docs on Nov 17, expect to have news around Dec 17. Do not desperate you will see your CAQ will be issued without problems.

By the way, when do you start classes?
I really hope that the long waiting of CAQ turns out to be good one for me
and my classes are commencing on 28th January in ISI college.
What about yourself ?

Bhavvyya

May 7, 2018
Hi,

I need some help. I filled my CAQ application and in that i gave my first name correctly however i gave my last name as full name (along with family name) instead of just mentioning the last name.
I have not mailed the documents yet. So please suggest what shall i do to correct the mistake!!
Shall i send a cover letter along with my documents highlighting the error ? would that help??

Please suggest

Thanks

Geneviève01

Nov 16, 2018
Y
Hi,

I need some help. I filled my CAQ application and in that i gave my first name correctly however i gave my last name as full name (along with family name) instead of just mentioning the last name.
I have not mailed the documents yet. So please suggest what shall i do to correct the mistake!!
Shall i send a cover letter along with my documents highlighting the error ? would that help??

Please suggest

Thanks

i think you can log into your quebec caq page and correct that so you dont have to write a cover letter.

Bhavvyya

May 7, 2018
Y

i think you can log into your quebec caq page and correct that so you dont have to write a cover letter.
Hey, No i dont have the option of editing any information except my email id and address info.
So i have sent a cover letter highlighting the mistake along with my docs. Lets see what happens.
Fingers crossed!

SPOTHULA

Dec 7, 2018
Hi,
I need help in filling CAQ.

Indicate whether you authorize the Ministère de l’Immigration, de la Diversité et de l'Inclusion :

• to release to a third party (father, mother or any other person you choose) any information or document related to the processing of your application for a Québec Acceptance Certificate (CAQ) for studies.
YES/NO ?????????????????

Geneviève01

Nov 16, 2018
Hi,
I need help in filling CAQ.

Indicate whether you authorize the Ministère de l’Immigration, de la Diversité et de l'Inclusion :

• to release to a third party (father, mother or any other person you choose) any information or document related to the processing of your application for a Québec Acceptance Certificate (CAQ) for studies.
YES/NO ?????????????????

It up to you really. would you like to share the details about your CAQ to a third party, like your parents, uncle, aunt, cousin etc. If you would'nt like that, then click NO. If you would'nt mind sharing your info then Click YES. I choose to share with my mum so i clicked on YES and put my mum's address. Just incase my details cant be accessed, they should call my mum or send a mail to her address. Its advisable to put someone really close to youy but its totally up to you. Doesn't matter if you put or not.

A_DULRAS

Dec 25, 2018
Hello,
I recently got admission in Concordia university for a Jan 2019 program. Unfortunately i have deferred my admission to Fall 2019(beginning September) due to delayed travel process (especially Caq which im still waiting for). Hopefully, if my study permit is approved in January, can i go in February to settle in??
My point is that "is it possible for me to be denied entry to Canada bcos February is too early??"
Or
Must i wait until few months to resumption before leaving for Canada??
I really need help on this asap.
Anybody . Thanks in advance.