+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CAQ refused

Ayti

May 4, 2018
Hello,

I had a negative answer for my Caq,they refused to give me a new one for my new program of studies.

i had my first Caq when i was in my homecountry and i waited for the visa to come to Canada.

As they took a lot of time to give me an answer for my visa,5 months and half, i was forced to contact my school and ask them to postpone my studies sesion.

So it's like i lost 5 months form the period of validity of my Caq waiting at my homecountry for the Canadian Visa,then when i got it i moved here to Canada ( Montréal ) and i decided to change my program of studies just a few days after my arrival.

I sent a new request for a new Caq but they refused it after 1 month and half of waiting,telling me that i did not make studying my main activity !!

I explained everything to them twice times before they made their decision,that i wasn't in Canada when i had my first Caq and i waited a lot of months for my visa and so on but it seems they didn't understand me well. Even with the proofs and copies i sent to them of everything.

Now they put me in a bad situation,i lost my time and my money for nothing.I canceled my old program study when i arrived and i choosed a new one but at the moment i can't continue my studies in the both of them because of this Caq decision.

Any advices guys or tips to help me,i will apreciate a lot.

Thank you guys.

smeetp18

Jul 11, 2018
Hey, sorry to hear about your case. Could you tell me how did you explain them your situation "twice" before they made their decision? What I mean is did you sent a letter of explanation along with the documents you couriered them? And after the CAQ refusal, did you apply again?