+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CAQ Processsing Time

nabilrana7

Star Member
Sep 5, 2019
Hello Guys, I have submitted my Caq application on 3rd Oct. and my documents have already reached ther via DHL. but it has not updated online that they have received the documents. any idea when it will appear there. furthermore how long it will take to process.

Thanks in advance.

wpshuvo

Oct 8, 2019
Hello Guys, I have submitted my Caq application on 3rd Oct. and my documents have already reached ther via DHL. but it has not updated online that they have received the documents. any idea when it will appear there. furthermore how long it will take to process.

Thanks in advance.
They will upload the confirmation of receipt just before giving the approval, so don't worry. Usually it takes 4 weeks but I got it in 10 days. Good luck.

Sandeepkaur6212

Jul 27, 2019
They will upload the confirmation of receipt just before giving the approval, so don't worry. Usually it takes 4 weeks but I got it in 10 days. Good luck.
Can you share your timeline and when did you apply . My caq portal shows receipt of documents . After how many days caq will be issued??

tali09

Oct 15, 2019

Thanks in advance.
My case is also similar to yours. my documents were delivered to MIDI security station on 07-10-2019 but up till now no upate.

cupcake3.0

Sep 21, 2019

Thanks in advance.
Did you get your CAQ yet? And if yes how many total days did it take?