+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CAQ process time

Hussain Junejo

Dec 22, 2014
Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hey Satya and Cacaca, how long does it take for us to get hard copy of CAQ at our home by mail?
And do we get notification of CAQ approval on your CAQ consultation ??

bijo

Star Member
May 2, 2016
Satya009 said:
photo, passport format (35 mm x 45 mm), photocopy of your passport front and last page , admission letter from college or university. check below link you will have an idea..
http://www.immigration-quebec.gouv.qc.ca/en/electronic-services/caq-electronic/index.html
[/quote

Thank you Satya009

amin90

Apr 25, 2017
good luck guys it really was nice to interact with you and got some idea thank to everybody . . . let now prepare for PE . . . good luck

Cacaca

Apr 28, 2017
Hussain Junejo said:
Hey Satya and Cacaca, how long does it take for us to get hard copy of CAQ at our home by mail?
And do we get notification of CAQ approval on your CAQ consultation ??
I haven't gotten my hardcopy yet, heard it takes about a month or so, but don't worry, you can apply with the pdf version(after printing it out), it's written in the caq approval lettet that u dont need to wait for hardcopy to apply for SP. yes you are given the message in your online consultation file. Good luck to you.

mjarmak

Star Member
Dec 1, 2016
I applied on the 7th of April and they received my documents on the 9th but still no updates on receipt on documents :(

Josh21

Oct 27, 2012
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-11-2012
IELTS Request
Waived
Med's Done....
01-09-2012
Interview........
Waived
VISA ISSUED...
05-12-2012
Anyone who sent their documents on like April 1 heard back yet?

basslb

May 9, 2017
Anyone who sent their documents on like April 1 heard back yet?
Hello,
They received my documents on 3rd of April, I got an update of documents reception on May 6, so it took them one month+ to notify me about the reception of the docs.

I dunno how much time I have to wait to receive the CAQ!

Hope will soon!

dolfin

Star Member
Feb 23, 2017
Oh gosh, my documents were received on 4th of may, from the previous comments it seems difficult to get my CAQ before mid of June or so :/

chincho

Mar 17, 2017
Hello,

They received my documents on 6th April according as per my post tracking, but I have not received any notification yet. Although my university has informed me that CAQ processing time has increased from 20 working days to 6 weeks now.

as_mont

Jun 4, 2017
Hi everyone,
Reading everyone's comments have definitely made me nervous. My documents arrived by mail on 29 May. But, I did not receive a notification of anything. I think I will call them tomorrow to help rush the process.

Looking forward to giving/reading updates! :)

À plus!