+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CAQ process time

amin90

Apr 25, 2017
hello does any body here has a problem with CAQ up date because they got my paper on 22nd March and till now no news or up date on my personal space on their website . . . let to exchange idea

Satya009

Apr 24, 2017
amin90 said:
hello does any body here has a problem with CAQ up date because they got my paper on 22nd March and till now no news or up date on my personal space on their website . . . let to exchange idea

HI,

I am having same issue, i have submitted my application on 20th march and they had received my documents 23rd march but still there is no either receipt of documents or confirmation. i have contacted them over telephone and theu said as of now its taking more than 20 business days for them to make decision. and its been more than month now am waiting for MY CAQ.
Between when did you submit the application

amin90

Apr 25, 2017
I send it to them on 21st March and they got on 22nd March . . . and I alled them the told same thing as you said

Cacaca

Apr 28, 2017
Am i the only one who was tolf to fax proof of delivery and the documents sent via courier? My documents were received around mid march, but as there were no updates i called them, they told me this on my second call.

Satya009

Apr 24, 2017
Cacaca said:
Am i the only one who was tolf to fax proof of delivery and the documents sent via courier? My documents were received around mid march, but as there were no updates i called them, they told me this on my second call.

I am having the same issue..during my second call they have told me same thing to fax all the documents and proof of delivery. But documents have been delivered to them on 23rd march and it's been more than a month and it's been 10days I had sent my docs through fax but no CAQ confirmation yet.

Cacaca

Apr 28, 2017
I sent my fax yesterday, omg what is going on? Study permit itself takes months n if caq is this slow we are never going to make it on time :/, did u ask them what is going to happen after we fax? What is the next step? (I struggled a lot for faxing as fax is rare now)

Cacaca

Apr 28, 2017
My question is why fax? Can't they find our docs in the mail? :/ are u planning to call again? Since its been 10days u faxed them..

Satya009

Apr 24, 2017
Cacaca said:
I sent my fax yesterday, omg what is going on? Study permit itself takes months n if caq is this slow we are never going to make it on time :/, did u ask them what is going to happen after we fax? What is the next step? (I struggled a lot for faxing as fax is rare now)

They said they will forward my docs to student service department and asked me to wait for the decision.

When did you submit your application. And where are you from?? Which uni you have applied??

Satya009

Apr 24, 2017
Cacaca said:
My question is why fax? Can't they find our docs in the mail? :/ are u planning to call again? Since its been 10days u faxed them..

Ya I have to call them again on Monday

Cacaca

Apr 28, 2017
I applied on 21st of march at cu.
Kindly Let me know after you call them. I'll wait a few days since i just sent my fax.

Cacaca

Apr 28, 2017
I have seen a guy, who sent his docs on 21st march and received both confirmation of receipt and approval today. But then why did they tell us to fax them? Seems like they are working on march end applications, but last week when i called they said they didnt see any docs reception of my file, but seems like the guy who received approval, means they already gather march end docs, i have heard they update late(like both after receiving n processing) so our docs should be received too. :/

Satya009

Apr 24, 2017
Cacaca said:
I have seen a guy, who sent his docs on 21st march and received both confirmation of receipt and approval today. But then why did they tell us to fax them? Seems like they are working on march end applications, but last week when i called they said they didnt see any docs reception of my file, but seems like the guy who received approval, means they already gather march end docs, i have heard they update late(like both after receiving n processing) so our docs should be received too. :/
Did he couriered on 21st march or did they received his docs at Quebec.??