+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CAQ process time

Hussain Junejo

Dec 22, 2014
Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Satya009 said:
Yes I got message, receipt of documents and they mentioned that they had received my documents on 23rd of march itself
Their website states they take NO LONGER than 20 days on an application after they receives the documents. It took more than a month for you.
Keep us updated please.

Satya009

Apr 24, 2017
Hussain Junejo said:
Their website states they take NO LONGER than 20 days on an application after they receives the documents. It took more than a month for you.
Keep us updated please.

I have contacted them over phone again on last Friday and they said nowadays the proceeding time is 6weeks as they are busy. Sure I will update if I hear anything

Cacaca

Apr 28, 2017
Businnes days 6 weeks? :eek:
2weeks back they told me 26 days is processing time.
But i wonder how my friend received his caq last friday which were delivered on 21st march

amin90

Apr 25, 2017
Hello everybody I got message on last friday told they received my douments on 22nd March . . . guys Keep your faith and be positive Canada's calling you 8) . . . just keep in touch . . . god bless all of us

Cacaca

Apr 28, 2017
amin90 said:
guys any news from MIDI to day ? did an body call them
no news, seems like your, mine snd satya's receipt of docs were on the same day which is last friday, i think they are now working on march end's applications. One of my friends whose docs were delivered on 21st march, he got CAQ approval last friday

Ruda90

May 2, 2017
Oh my! I thought I was the only one having that issue.
My documents were delivered on March 27th. Up to now, no reply, no acknowledgment of receipt of my documents. I will try and call this friday again maybe they will ask me to fax the documents to :(

Satya009

Apr 24, 2017
Ruda90 said:
Oh my! I thought I was the only one having that issue.
My documents were delivered on March 27th. Up to now, no reply, no acknowledgment of receipt of my documents. I will try and call this friday again maybe they will ask me to fax the documents to :(

I will suggest you to do nothing, just be patient for 6weeks from the time they received your documents.

bijo

Star Member
May 2, 2016
What all documents did u submit ? I already running out of time. I want to make a complete checklist of documents prior to my application. Please help friends.

Will i be able to make up for fall of start caq by this month end ?

Awaiting gracious response.

Satya009

Apr 24, 2017
bijo said:
What all documents did u submit ? I already running out of time. I want to make a complete checklist of documents prior to my application. Please help friends.

Will i be able to make up for fall of start by this month end ?

Awaiting gracious response.

photo, passport format (35 mm x 45 mm), photocopy of your passport front and last page , admission letter from college or university. check below link you will have an idea..
http://www.immigration-quebec.gouv.qc.ca/en/electronic-services/caq-electronic/index.html