+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CAQ fall intake 2020

ptragen

Feb 27, 2020
has anyone received their CAQ? I sent my documents and they were delivered on march 18th and i haven't received any kind of email yet

Funke Jones

Apr 9, 2020
has anyone received their CAQ? I sent my documents and they were delivered on march 18th and i haven't received any kind of email yet
I got my LOA from humber college last month,i was supposed to apply for my visa this may for September (fall) intake bcos it usually takes about 3 to 4 months for visa processing here in Nigeria,but due to covid-19 pandemic,i still don't know what's gonna happen to 2020 fall admission for international student.i also hrd that they may consider online study or defer till next year January.Any update or suggestions are welcome pls!

ptragen

Feb 27, 2020
I got my LOA from humber college last month,i was supposed to apply for my visa this may for September (fall) intake bcos it usually takes about 3 to 4 months for visa processing here in Nigeria,but due to covid-19 pandemic,i still don't know what's gonna happen to 2020 fall admission for international student.i also hrd that they may consider online study or defer till next year January.Any update or suggestions are welcome pls!
Do you need to give biometric? is that why it takes that long ?
My university (Concordia) said that if we think we can't get our visas on time we should defer but you can defers will be accepted in august i'm hoping that I can receive my visa by then

Funke Jones

Apr 9, 2020
Do you need to give biometric? is that why it takes that long ?
My university (Concordia) said that if we think we can't get our visas on time we should defer but you can defers will be accepted in august i'm hoping that I can receive my visa by then
Defer till next year or till when.yes biometric is important. Are u from nigeria?

ptragen

Feb 27, 2020
sadly not yet but i think you would get your response before me since yours were delivered on 26th of feb

Paulina1.

May 17, 2020
I am in the same case, I have to do the biometrics exams but in my country everything is closed so I don’t know what is going to happen and if we have the time to arrive to Canadá to start clases or if the college is going to be on line.

Siobhanle

May 18, 2020
Hello! I also plan on going to Concordia this fall. I have gotten my caq although I applied 11th December 2019. I received it 23rd January. From what I remember it takes about 23-30 working days for the CAQ to be issued. Have you sent your documents to them? And what program did you apply for?

Laham1994

Mar 24, 2020
Hello , did you receive any update, I am in the same situation I applied on 25/3/2020 and my documents were delivered on 31/3/2020 according to dhl tracking but still no update??? Did you get yours??

ptragen

Feb 27, 2020
Hello! I also plan on going to Concordia this fall. I have gotten my caq although I applied 11th December 2019. I received it 23rd January. From what I remember it takes about 23-30 working days for the CAQ to be issued. Have you sent your documents to them? And what program did you apply for?
no it doesn't take 20 -30 days anymore . due to coronavirus most of us have been waiting for about 3 month and still haven't received it

ptragen

Feb 27, 2020
Hello , did you receive any update, I am in the same situation I applied on 25/3/2020 and my documents were delivered on 31/3/2020 according to dhl tracking but still no update??? Did you get yours??
no and still no update for receiving the documents. I just know that someone whose documents were received on march 9th got his caq

Laham1994

Mar 24, 2020
no and still no update for receiving the documents. I just know that someone whose documents were received on march 9th got his caq
Do you know when he applied?? Omg it’s taking too long. Did you try to call them ? , I called them and they said due to coronavirus there is no update on the website(receiving documents notification) and there will be a delay.

ptragen

Feb 27, 2020
Do you know when he applied?? Omg it’s taking too long. Did you try to call them ? , I called them and they said due to coronavirus there is no update on the website(receiving documents notification) and there will be a delay.
yeah I called them a while ago they confirmed that they received my docs in march 17th but they said that there will be delay

Reactions: Laham1994