CAQ delayed

jckailun

Star Member
Mar 25, 2018
Montreal, QC; Hong Kong
Category........
QSW
I received my CAQ today, June 2nd.
Yesterday they updated the portal informing the documents reception and today the issued the CAQ answer.

If anyone want to talk directly can add me on Whatsapp or Facebook Messenger trought +55 24 981153113 or thiagotra@gmail.com or www.fb.com/thiagoralmeida

My CAQ timeline is:
- April 24th - CAQ online application, fee payment and forms downloaded;
- April 25th - Documents collected by DHL Courrier to send to Montréal;
- April 30th - Documents reached the destination at Montréal;
- May 31st - I called the office to have some information regarding my application and they confirmed that my documents were correctly received;
- June 1st - CAQ portal was updated with the information about documents reception on apr/30.
- June 2nd - CAQ answer issued.

I also applied online to the Student Visa right after the CAQ reception...
Have you prepared for applying for the study permit ?

thiagotra

May 30, 2018
Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
I didn't.
Mine was, basically, the following documents:

a) Form IMM1294;
b) Funds Proof (bank statements, investments...);
c) Commom-law, as my partner will go with me to Canada;
d) LOA;
e) CAQ;
f) Medicals, Passport, Photo...
g) Form IMM5257 showing the last trips I made
h) A Letter explaining why I choose to study abroad, my career, and so on.

I can share. Just text me over Whatsapp: +5524981153113.

:)

Ambrose9001

Star Member
Jun 8, 2018
Yes, its normal.
I applied on April 26th. My documents reached the office on April 30th according to DHL Currier.
Yesterday, on June 1st I received an email updating the reception of the documents...
(But they put the reception on April 30th).

I think next week I will receive my CAQ.
Congratulations in advance! Please do well to inform us when you finally get your CAQ . Thanks.

Nehak18

Oct 30, 2018
I received my CAQ today, June 2nd.
Yesterday they updated the portal informing the documents reception and today the issued the CAQ answer.

If anyone want to talk directly can add me on Whatsapp or Facebook Messenger trought +55 24 981153113 or thiagotra@gmail.com or www.fb.com/thiagoralmeida

My CAQ timeline is:
- April 24th - CAQ online application, fee payment and forms downloaded;
- April 25th - Documents collected by DHL Courrier to send to Montréal;
- April 30th - Documents reached the destination at Montréal;
- May 31st - I called the office to have some information regarding my application and they confirmed that my documents were correctly received;
- June 1st - CAQ portal was updated with the information about documents reception on apr/30.
- June 2nd - CAQ answer issued.

I also applied online to the Student Visa right after the CAQ reception...

Hi

Can you please tell me the contact number you used

Veenij

Dec 12, 2018
Hi friends , i have applied for CAQ around 6th nov through agent but its been month and my classes are going to start from first week of feb.. but i havent heard anything from them ??
Pls suggest what should i do m so worried
TIA

Sisley Leo

May 24, 2022
Hello! I am a student in Canada and I am having problems with my CAQ. This is my first CAQ and I was wondering if you could help me. I am in Canada right now and I haven't received my CAQ since April 12, which was when I submitted my missing documents. I paid my CAQ in December 2021 and I haven't done my study permit yet because I accidentally revoked my account. Also, my visitor visa will expire on May 26.

So, could anyone help me and do anyone know anything about CAQ and how to un-revoke a GC key account? Please help if you can, I am worried.