+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

caq 2020

Kaur l

Star Member
Dec 5, 2019
if u cms under non sds then u need income n all documents ....... in sds if u hv work experience n gap then u need them ...... btw wlcm .... wishing my visa will cm asap ...... my frnd got it in 3 days
In how many days u got ur biometric instruction letter?

Hassainali

Dec 3, 2019
biometrics appointment
means mine appointment is Tommorow and i received the mail on friday ...... its cms 2 or 3 days prior to the appointment
Plz can someone tel me for Quebec wat is exact GIC Amt for student and if going along with dependent then for each of family member how much fund do we need to show in bank .?

Dec 17, 2019
i got my CAQ on 6 dec bt the email just delivered half an hour ago ....... so thanks for ur help ..... anybdy need help ...... m here
Bro. I sent my file on 16th October, but I failed to send LOA then they snet mail on 25th November, stating that they need my LOA. I semt them. But still there is no update on my account( whether they received it or not)

prabhflora

Star Member
Nov 27, 2019
Bro. I sent my file on 16th October, but I failed to send LOA then they snet mail on 25th November, stating that they need my LOA. I semt them. But still there is no update on my account( whether they received it or not)
it depends on the receipt of you docs bro ....... it means ur applied date is now that when ur LOA is being received by them ........ u hv to wait a long time ........ hope for the best

Dec 20, 2019
i got my CAQ on 6 dec bt the email just delivered half an hour ago ....... so thanks for ur help ..... anybdy need help ...... m here
Hey I didnt get my CAQ ...I called them but they said that it probably came in first week of jan but my course is going to start on 20 plz do help