+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

++++Captain Quorax*****RPRF in advance****Advise Backlog Applicants***

Ayan Nadeem

Dec 20, 2010
Captain Quorax

Once again your valuable comments on below is needed :

I m Sep,2004 applicant, file transferred from Islamabad to London in June 2010, waiting for 1st medical, only received updation letter from CHC London and sent complete updated file 4 months ago.

One of my friend - landed in Canada a couple of years ago, has advised me to send the RPRF in-advance to CHC to support my case. According to him it will portray my eagerness and interest to land in Canada and then will ultimately save my time when actually RPRF is needed. Captain- what is your opinion. :D

Since this is a returnable fee and it has to be submitted - sooner or later , so why not now. This way I could pursue and insist to CHC for the further action on my case. Secondly it will also be helpful in managing my expenses when visa will be received. He applied the same and got positive result.

He also advised me - not to be worried of regular follow up mails (once a week) to CHC irrespective of reply and I should keep perusing my case on regular basis unless reach next stage - medical instructions.

Please share your feedback and analysis - that could be beneficial for all backlog applicant like me.

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
Ayan Nadeem said:
Captain Quorax

Once again your valuable comments on below is needed :

I m Sep,2004 applicant, file transferred from Islamabad to London in June 2010, waiting for 1st medical, only received updation letter from CHC London and sent complete updated file 4 months ago.

One of my friend - landed in Canada a couple of years ago, has advised me to send the RPRF in-advance to CHC to support my case. According to him it will portray my eagerness and interest to land in Canada and then will ultimately save my time when actually RPRF is needed. Captain- what is your opinion. :D

Since this is a returnable fee and it has to be submitted - sooner or later , so why not now. This way I could pursue and insist to CHC for the further action on my case. Secondly it will also be helpful in managing my expenses when visa will be received. He applied the same and got positive result.

He also advised me - not to be worried of regular follow up mails (once a week) to CHC irrespective of reply and I should keep perusing my case on regular basis unless reach next stage - medical instructions.

Please share your feedback and analysis - that could be beneficial for all backlog applicant like me.
1. Submitting the RPRF in adv doesn't speed up the processing -- but, sure helps us in getting fewer BF'Ds.
2. The frequency of queries to the VO should be limited to once in 3-4 weeks.

Qorax