+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

captain Qorax please reply its urgent

Gillani

Star Member
Oct 25, 2010
Dear captain
please say something about my case i am realy worried.

how r u .hope u would be fine qorax i have some confution in my mind and i want ur suggestion about my case i send my documents in profession of accountant in oct-2010 to london office. my employer wrote same duties as it was mentioned at cic website because they were matcing with my job description.they didnt wrote all of them but wrote only some of those which were matching with my job description and which i perform in my office.i didnt applied through any consultant so no one told me that i must not write same wording as it was wrriten on cic website now i have heard from some one through this form that writing same job discription as it is mentioned on cic website can create problem for applicant.i want to know ur suggestion about this will this create problem or rejection for me.some one on this form said me that it will be rejection and some are saying nothing will happen.if there are chances of rejection then please guide me wht should i do.

deba_avik

Champion Member
Jun 12, 2011
Dhaka
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-02-2010
Doc's Request.
07-04-2010
AOR Received.
29-07-2010 (2nd AOR)
File Transfer...
14-04-2010
Med's Request
In Process since March 05, 2012
Med's Done....
Waiting
Dear friend,

Write in his thread:

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/a-master-thread-of-some-of-my-posts-here-t40175.0.html

Captain may miss the post here but he goes every post to the above.

devilhimselff

Champion Member
Jul 10, 2005
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Yep...
Gillani said:
Dear captain
please say something about my case i am realy worried.

how r u .hope u would be fine qorax i have some confution in my mind and i want ur suggestion about my case i send my documents in profession of accountant in oct-2010 to london office. my employer wrote same duties as it was mentioned at cic website because they were matcing with my job description.they didnt wrote all of them but wrote only some of those which were matching with my job description and which i perform in my office.i didnt applied through any consultant so no one told me that i must not write same wording as it was wrriten on cic website now i have heard from some one through this form that writing same job discription as it is mentioned on cic website can create problem for applicant.i want to know ur suggestion about this will this create problem or rejection for me.some one on this form said me that it will be rejection and some are saying nothing will happen.if there are chances of rejection then please guide me wht should i do.
Hi
Ball is out of your court. You cannot change the Exp letter, or undo it. Only thing is to wait and see the outcome, as everything will depend on the Visa Officer's perception.

I dont think that anyone can answer with 100% surety about the outcome or what the Visa Officer will decide, it all depends on individual viewing your application

Gillani

Star Member
Oct 25, 2010
deba_avik said:
Dear friend,

Write in his thread:

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/a-master-thread-of-some-of-my-posts-here-t40175.0.html

Captain may miss the post here but he goes every post to the above.
hi deba_avik how r u hope u would be fine. thanks for suggestion but i will wait for his reply here for 1 or 2 days because i already posted my thread there but he didn't replied may be he had missed that so after 2 days i will again my post at that thread,
good bye and take care

deba_avik

Champion Member
Jun 12, 2011
Dhaka
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-02-2010
Doc's Request.
07-04-2010
AOR Received.
29-07-2010 (2nd AOR)
File Transfer...
14-04-2010
Med's Request
In Process since March 05, 2012
Med's Done....
Waiting
Gillani said:
hi deba_avik how r u hope u would be fine. thanks for suggestion but i will wait for his reply here for 1 or 2 days because i already posted my thread there but he didn't replied may be he had missed that so after 2 days i will again my post at that thread,
good bye and take care
Then give him a PM. He always gets pleasure to help others. I am afraid he could miss your post. Just PM and post again in the thread to remind him.