+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Capilano University, Vancouver

DANISH_in18

Jan 21, 2016
Guys I have applied for nabu,let me tell you about my self,I did Engineering in Electronic and telecommunications passed with distinction.MBA in Marketing, SAP in sales and distribution and software testing diploma just as additional qualification and now working in Automobile company as Senior Officer in Marketing OEM program managenment and business development for more than 3.8 year. Ielts score 6.5. I am confused whether to go Mba again or a pg diploma. Which college is better. As I have already applied capilano university for nabu.Would like to know Thompson River is better option for pg diploma or I should go for mba again. Your advice is very Imp.

J5M

Champion Member
May 15, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi,

DANISH_in18 said:
Guys I have applied for nabu,let me tell you about my self,I did Engineering in Electronic and telecommunications passed with distinction.MBA in Marketing, SAP in sales and distribution and software testing diploma just as additional qualification and now working in Automobile company as Senior Officer in Marketing OEM program managenment and business development for more than 3.8 year. Ielts score 6.5. I am confused whether to go Mba again or a pg diploma. Which college is better. As I have already applied capilano university for nabu.Would like to know Thompson River is better option for pg diploma or I should go for mba again. Your advice is very Imp.

Based on your profile, you will end up wasting money and time for a qualification that has NO value in the market. Safe to assume its garbage.

Jojo.MC

Feb 2, 2016
Hi,
I'm Jojo
Im planning to apply for NABU in capilano university for 2016 september intake.

I have MBA from one of the Indian university, and 5 year work experience.

My actual plan is study two year in canada and work another 3 year there. During that time I can Apply for PR.

Can anyone give suggestion about this course...?

whether it is useful for me in Canada work market..?

This decision is really important for me because I'm spending all my earnings and borrowed money for this...

please help...

Jojo.MC

Feb 2, 2016
Hi,
Im planning for NABU September 2016 intake...

Anyone at the same time....?

If anyone is aware of the NABU 2 year course..? useful or not..?

please give reply as it is a very important decision for me..

you can directly mail to me.. mail4jojomc@gmail.com

J5M

Champion Member
May 15, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi,

Jojo.MC said:
Hi,
Im planning for NABU September 2016 intake...

Anyone at the same time....?

If anyone is aware of the NABU 2 year course..? useful or not..?

please give reply as it is a very important decision for me..

you can directly mail to me.. mail4jojomc@gmail.com

NABU won't take you anywhere. It's, unfortunately, waste of time and money. Only your agent will end up making money. Rest is your choice.

Jaskiran95

Star Member
Apr 3, 2018
Hi,
I'm Jojo
Im planning to apply for NABU in capilano university for 2016 september intake.
hi
I have MBA from one of the Indian university, and 5 year work experience.
hi planninv to take addmission in capilano masters degree .will i get PR

My actual plan is study two year in canada and work another 3 year there. During that time I can Apply for PR.

Can anyone give suggestion about this course...?

whether it is useful for me in Canada work market..?

This decision is really important for me because I'm spending all my earnings and borrowed money for this...

please help...