+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Can't upload biometrics receipt to application

Ahmed9092

Feb 5, 2019
Hi,
I applied to sponsor my wife and sent in my application a three months ago. I just received an email from the CIC stating that I need to pay the biometrics fees and then submit/upload the receipt.
I can't upload it. There's no button or place or anything that allows me to do so. Anyone know how I can upload it?

akua08

Feb 3, 2019
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
accra
hello there,
I suppose you have already scanned the receipt onto your computer,so then you should be to select where it stored and upload it.

Ahmed9092

Feb 5, 2019
send the payment receipt through IRCC webform to your visa office
Thank you, I just did. The thing is they say it takes up to 28 business days for a response. In the email I received it stated that I need to provide the receipt within 30 days. I'm getting anxious thinking they might not receive it by then

zekechrome

Apr 17, 2019
Philippines
Visa Office......
Manila
App. Filed.......
31-01-2019
Med's Request
19-03-2019
Med's Done....
04-04-2019
Hello!
I have a similar problem. I already sent my payment receipt through the IRCC webform last April 1, 2019 and received an automated response. But until now, I haven't received the supposed biometric instruction letter and I'm getting anxious as well because it says on the biometric request that I only have until April 25th to send the document.

Loren27

Star Member
Jan 27, 2020
Thank you, I just did. The thing is they say it takes up to 28 business days for a response. In the email I received it stated that I need to provide the receipt within 30 days. I'm getting anxious thinking they might not receive it by then
Hello same also I got that kind of letter from IRCC requesting for biometrics what is next after you comply that biometrics
Pls reply thank you

Ahmed9092

Feb 5, 2019
Hello same also I got that kind of letter from IRCC requesting for biometrics what is next after you comply that biometrics
Pls reply thank you
First you have to pay the fee online. You're going to get a PDF file of the receipt. Then send send the payment receipt through IRCC webform to your visa office and they will receive it.

If you already did pay the fee now just wait for it to be process and they will send you an email asking you to come in to give the biometrics. It took about four months between paying the fee and receiving the letter telling me to come in give my biometrics.

If you did everything above, then it's almost done. Just wait for further details and be patient, and always be on the lookout if there has been any updates on the status of your application online.

Reactions: Loren27

Loren27

Star Member
Jan 27, 2020
First you have to pay the fee online. You're going to get a PDF file of the receipt. Then send send the payment receipt through IRCC webform to your visa office and they will receive it.

If you already did pay the fee now just wait for it to be process and they will send you an email asking you to come in to give the biometrics. It took about four months between paying the fee and receiving the letter telling me to come in give my biometrics.

If you did everything above, then it's almost done. Just wait for further details and be patient, and always be on the lookout if there has been any updates on the status of your application online.
Thank you so much ..what is the next step if all of this are Done? What is the meaning of this...?and when did you recieved your golden email?
Im just worried ...