+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Cant upload a photo to PR portal

TheJewishContractor

Mar 13, 2023
Hey good people.
So I got my invitation to the PR portal and I had to:
1. Sign a declaration I am inside Canada, which I am.
2. Provide my mailing address, which I did.
3. Upload passport photo, and that’s where I having having issues, I’m try to upload the photo and I adjusted the circles but I can’t click “Next” the button is blanked out and I can’t move forward, anyone encountered that issue before?

Tried Chrome, Edge, Firefox, same issue.
Will appreciate any help!

Reactions: sarmientorj

sarmientorj

Nov 1, 2023
Hi! I experienced the same problem. I tried calling IRCC but I was directed to different offices. Anybody came up with the solutions for this issue?

Help and replies appreciated!

TheJewishContractor

Mar 13, 2023
Hi! I experienced the same problem. I tried calling IRCC but I was directed to different offices. Anybody came up with the solutions for this issue?

Help and replies appreciated!
They told me to reach out to the portal support team via email which I did, I just hope it won’t take them 3 months to answer, it seems to be a general problem with the system

LKS13

Nov 1, 2023
I am facing similar issue, the next button is disabled after I upload the photo. Can you please share the email address here?

sarmientorj

Nov 1, 2023
Will do, you are encountering the same issue as me? Where the NEXT button in unclickable and there is also 3 unclickable options that you suppose to declare how the picture was taken?

Yes, exactly the same. I was able to declare and share my address. I upload the photo, or edit and replace. But the NEXT is unclickable. The three options above are unclickable as well.

TheJewishContractor

Mar 13, 2023
Yes, exactly the same. I was able to declare and share my address. I upload the photo, or edit and replace. But the NEXT is unclickable. The three options above are unclickable as well.
Can you please share the portal support email address here?
As much as it sound bad I’m just happy I’m not the only one, the fact it’s a system wide issue will make sure it will be resolved sooner then later.

and sure buddy, here is the email:
IRCC.ClientPortal-PortailClient.IRCC@cic.gc.ca

sarmientorj

Nov 1, 2023
As much as it sound bad I’m just happy I’m not the only one, the fact it’s a system wide issue will make sure it will be resolved sooner then later.

and sure buddy, here is the email:
IRCC.ClientPortal-PortailClient.IRCC@cic.gc.ca
Thank you for sharing this information with the group. Yes, I will send an email about this development as well. The more we inform them about it, hopefully, the earlier the can take action.

Let us all keep each other posted.

Reactions: TheJewishContractor

TheJewishContractor

Mar 13, 2023
Thanks a ton for sharing this email id. Hopefully they resolve it soon
You are welcome!
I also submitted a Webform Inquiry to IRCC aside from sending an email to the said address.
oh that’s good idea, I’ll do that as well, thank you!

let’s keep each other posted if there is any changes, I’ll try again the passport upload tomorrow and I hope it will get sorted up by then, will let you know if it still broken or not.

lquint10

Jan 22, 2021
Same thing guys, we had the same issue. I sent email to the Canada webpage and to the email that they sent you that letter (middle).
I am glad I am not the only one. I was planning to go to the IRCC to see what they can do. and I am planning to call tomorrow to see when they are planning to solve that stupid bug.
I will keep you posted.

PD: I can't believe the easiest step in the whole process is the most stressful and difficult. Now you can tell to your friends. Uploading the photo is more difficult than you think.