+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Can't see my score in my account.

Meylis

Oct 5, 2016
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
Hi,

After creating my EE profile and receiving a letter that I have successfully been added to the pool, it was written that I can see my score in my account. But I couldn't find it. Could anyone please advise how to see the score (if it's even possible)?

crescent_jam

Aug 21, 2017
Jamaica
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Kingston, Jamaica
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
14-09-2017
Passport Req..
17-10-2017
VISA ISSUED...
26-10-2017
LANDED..........
19-01-2018
Hi,

After creating my EE profile and receiving a letter that I have successfully been added to the pool, it was written that I can see my score in my account. But I couldn't find it. Could anyone please advise how to see the score (if it's even possible)?
After you log back into your myCIC account, you should see a section called 'View my submitted applications or profiles' where your Express Entry profile is listed. Click on 'Check Status and Messages', and scroll down to the 'Express Entry Profile details'. This will provide a breakdown of which programmes you 'Met' (or 'Not Met') as well as a breakdown of your points in each category, including your 'Overall Score', followed by the profile's effective and expiration dates.

If no scores are showing, you may need to wait 24 hours. Did you just submit your profile today?

Meylis

Oct 5, 2016
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
After you log back into your myCIC account, you should see a section called 'View my submitted applications or profiles' where your Express Entry profile is listed. Click on 'Check Status and Messages', and scroll down to the 'Express Entry Profile details'. This will provide a breakdown of which programmes you 'Met' (or 'Not Met') as well as a breakdown of your points in each category, including your 'Overall Score', followed by the profile's effective and expiration dates.

If no scores are showing, you may need to wait 24 hours. Did you just submit your profile today?
Thank you for the explanation. The reason why I wrote this is because for few days (even weeks) I was checking my profile (as was suggested on other forums) and couldn't find the score. Now, I have just logged back to check, and found that the profile been updated and all my details,, including my score, are seen there. So, I couldn't see that score before because it simply was not uploaded by CIC yet.

Thank you for your quick reply.