+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Can't register application tracker account

leyan

Aug 22, 2023
The button you need to click in order to receive the code to your email. Without that code, you can't complete the application tracker registration.

Reactions: SarahPart

rashi1101

Dec 4, 2019
Hey everyone, I was facing the same issue with not receiving code even though they obviously have my correct email address. After many weeks, I tried filling out both my first and last name in all caps, then clicking the "send code" button AND IT FINALLY WORKED!! I hope it is going to work for all of you too!
Great! But it no more gives me to enter my name
Just my uci and appli number

SarahPart

Star Member
Jul 4, 2023
The button you need to click in order to receive the code to your email. Without that code, you can't complete the application tracker registration.
And where is that button supposed to be? In the GC Key profile? I didn't receive any kind of Email that indicated a set up of the tracker profile, that's why I am not sure if I am even able to do that. I think everybody who's already registered received some sort of Email with the link etc. It's so frustrating..
Thanks for the help!

ride_bike

Star Member
Feb 12, 2016
For everyone facing this issue, all you can do is wait, I have sent multiple technical issue web forms with no reply from them. The applications are being processed. I just received my oath invitation through email.

Reactions: rashi1101

mr_hardliquor

Aug 25, 2023
For everyone facing this issue, all you can do is wait, I have sent multiple technical issue web forms with no reply from them. The applications are being processed. I just received my oath invitation through email.
Hi, I had received the AOR on May 8, 2023, submitted the citizenship test on June 15, 2023. Can you please tell me when did you get your AOR or test submitted, so I can know how long I have to wait for oath invitation. I couldn't register for tracker either and no proper response from IRCC.

mr_hardliquor

Aug 25, 2023
Yes i tried it but nothing worked i dont even get the page for the code. Says nothing available. May be this is for paper applicants?
Hi, whenever you receive an email for oath, can you please update it here as I took my test at around same time as yours on June 15 and facing the exact same issues as yours. I put in my UCI and application number, they say they found the email associated with the information and when I hit send code I never receive any.

ride_bike

Star Member
Feb 12, 2016
Hi, I had received the AOR on May 8, 2023, submitted the citizenship test on June 15, 2023. Can you please tell me when did you get your AOR or test submitted, so I can know how long I have to wait for oath invitation. I couldn't register for tracker either and no proper response from IRCC.
AOR May 25th, test taken on July 24th

Reactions: mr_hardliquor

luna0342

Sep 13, 2023
I have encountered the same issue since I used my representative (IMM5476) for my PR application but not for my citizenship application. I'm not sure if this is the cause.
Please let me know if your issue is fixed!.

SarahPart

Star Member
Jul 4, 2023
I've never been able to log in or rather register in the tracker.
Raised several technical issue forms, no response.
I just tried it again, nothing works (AOR MAY 4)
Never received an Email by IRCC with the verification code either.

Does anybody know if it won't let me register because of any cookies/blocking systems in the browser!?
I'm so frustrated. This system is such a joke.
Thanks in advance

dilipthakur

Star Member
Oct 27, 2020
  • ncorrect or invalid information. Review and make sure it matches the information submitted on the Use of a Representative [IMM 5476] form or the Authority to Release Personal Information to a Designated Individual [IMM 5475] form. If you can’t create an account, it may be because your client’s application is not in our system yet.

Step 1 of 3
does any one know how to track an application? i tried with citizenship tracker but i am getting an error.

jeevan1205

Star Member
Feb 28, 2020
I have submitted my citizenship application on Dec 20 2023, received AOR on Jan 9 and I am unable to register in the citizenship tracker. I have been trying various ways but still no luck.

Reactions: amshar

amshar

Mar 26, 2024
I've never been able to log in or rather register in the tracker.
Raised several technical issue forms, no response.
I just tried it again, nothing works (AOR MAY 4)
Never received an Email by IRCC with the verification code either.

Does anybody know if it won't let me register because of any cookies/blocking systems in the browser!?
I'm so frustrated. This system is such a joke.
Thanks in advance

I wrote about this ti Ministry , I have seen most of the people have this issue. its a bug but tehy are not responding to fix. customer support is of no help. following this to know what should we do next