+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Can't register application tracker account

ride_bike

Star Member
Feb 12, 2016
I've raised technical issue webform and am getting generic answers because I did not attach screenshots. Gonna try again with screenshots and see how it goes

dipan17

Feb 14, 2022
Nope, they didn't even get back to me. I wonder if changing an email address would work. Has anyone tried?
I got the same email from an agent saying that changing email address might work but I doubt it.I haven’t tried it.

SarahPart

Star Member
Jul 4, 2023
Why would i change an email id:/
just for the code? I would prefer not to
Did you get an Email specifically for the Tracker? My AOR is May 4, everything cleared and medicals passed, just waiting for the final decision. I never received an Email regarding the tracker. I sent two Emails through the web-form - nothing; just the generic Email response. Don't know what to do.

rashi1101

Dec 4, 2019
Did you get an Email specifically for the Tracker? My AOR is May 4, everything cleared and medicals passed, just waiting for the final decision. I never received an Email regarding the tracker. I sent two Emails through the web-form - nothing; just the generic Email response. Don't know what to do.
Yes I did receive an email for the tracker. What Medicals are you talking about?

forw.jane

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2019
Thanks, do you know why I can't register for the tracker? It shows me the same error all the time. The IRCC support number was no help.. Thank you
There seems to be technical issue for some IRCC applicants which they are not interested in resolving. Try raising a technical issue webform. Sometimes that helps in resolving the issue.

SarahPart

Star Member
Jul 4, 2023
There seems to be technical issue for some IRCC applicants which they are not interested in resolving. Try raising a technical issue webform. Sometimes that helps in resolving the issue.
Thanks, I did twice. Today I called them.. no real help. I guess I just wait

leyan

Aug 22, 2023
Hey everyone, I was facing the same issue with not receiving code even though they obviously have my correct email address. After many weeks, I tried filling out both my first and last name in all caps, then clicking the "send code" button AND IT FINALLY WORKED!! I hope it is going to work for all of you too!

Reactions: SarahPart