+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Can't register application tracker account

Mar 3, 2023
I got an email from IRCC that now I can register to their tracker site. but the link to the tracker doesn't open (dns not found error).
and got this error
Incorrect or invalid information. Review and make sure it matches the information submitted on the Use of a Representative [IMM 5476] form or the Authority to Release Personal Information to a Designated Individual [IMM 5475] form. If you can’t create an account, it may be because your client’s application is not in our system yet.
when I tried to register from here
https://tracker-suivi.apps.cic.gc.ca/en/register

I don't have any representative and didn't send IMM 5475/6 form
anyone has same issue?
This happened to me too. What worked for me was I put both my first and middle names as my "first name". Hope that helps!

Reactions: Andy85_ and Babbal

huhushow

Star Member
Mar 27, 2020
Update for my case,
There's no response for the webform inquiry but suddenly I can register tracker site by my UCI number and application number.
I hope IRCC fixed the system bug that block registering and all you guys also can register.

shinejoseph

Jan 21, 2018
Hi Team
I cannot create a tracking account. it goes until create password page. after that it is not going forward. did anyone face the same issue.

13th Feb 2023 Paper application sent
Application Type : Family : 2 Adults and 1 Kid
Physical Presence: 1460 days
Application Type: Paperbased
AOR received: 12 Apr 2023
Another email received to check progress sign-in to tracker - 15 Apr 2023

How to know my update
TIA

Deepak884800

Star Member
Apr 6, 2022
Hi Team
I cannot create a tracking account. it goes until create password page. after that it is not going forward. did anyone face the same issue.

13th Feb 2023 Paper application sent
Application Type : Family : 2 Adults and 1 Kid
Physical Presence: 1460 days
Application Type: Paperbased
AOR received: 12 Apr 2023
Another email received to check progress sign-in to tracker - 15 Apr 2023

How to know my update
TIA
I had been trying to create an account on the tracker but even I wasn't able to get through. Later I saw no space between my city and state.
Try using all upper case.
For e.g, TORONTO,ONTARIO (No space after comma)
This should do the trick and help you get the access, thanks!

At the start

Feb 2, 2018
no updates in tracker since 19 April when BGC changes to in process n tracker. What could be the reason. its been a 1.5 months without any update.

Deepak884800

Star Member
Apr 6, 2022
no updates in tracker since 19 April when BGC changes to in process n tracker. What could be the reason. its been a 1.5 months without any update.
One of the possible reasons could be your "eligibility" may have been marked as "review required". If so, then BG will show in progress because security check is kept on hold till eligibility is not recommended as passed.

You can try and get an update over the phone with IRCC or apply for GCMS notes through CBSA to know the exact status of your application.
Good luck!

Reactions: At the start

At the start

Feb 2, 2018
One of the possible reasons could be your "eligibility" may have been marked as "review required". If so, then BG will show in progress because security check is kept on hold till eligibility is not recommended as passed.

You can try and get an update over the phone with IRCC or apply for GCMS notes through CBSA to know the exact status of your application.
Good luck!
eligibility is showing not started in tracker, but it could be the case.

sai2812

May 30, 2023
I'm trying to register and it says it sent a verification code to my email, but I'm not receiving the email. Did any one face the same issue?