+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Can't put date on IMM5707 form in Adobe Acrobat.

rachaelc5496

Apr 30, 2023
I guess its only to show if there's errors or missing information, I also watched videos on YouTube of people filling out the family form and none of them got bar codes at the end.
Thanks for the reply. Good to know there’s other people with the same. I was just worried if it didn’t work they’d reject my application. I saw someone post on a fb group too having the same issue. Think I’ll just chance it and send it over

Patty Vital

Apr 29, 2023
Thanks for the reply. Good to know there’s other people with the same. I was just worried if it didn’t work they’d reject my application. I saw someone post on a fb group too having the same issue. Think I’ll just chance it and send it over

Yes, I think there's no other option but to send it like that, I tried in a different computer, downloading the format again, updated adobe, reinstalled adobe, nothing worked.

StarFighter_

May 13, 2023
I still have the same problems with that form. I think filling online, printing, signing, scanning, and uploading would be the solution since the validation button does not work for me. When I press validation, nothing appears. Even validation is completed successfully notification. By the way, I tried applications like Foxit Reader for this and I still have the same error.

StarFighter_

May 13, 2023
Here is a update few days later
I tried several softwares-pdf applications and i am glad to say that the date in section B is visible in different platforms except adobe acrobat I think there is a little problem in Adobe acrobat but you can be comfortable sending with that error. I’ll update when i get my TRV

Last edited:

mimomal13

Jun 20, 2023
Hi all! I cannot get the IMM5707 to download no matter how hard I try? I have downloaded the most recent Adobe Acrobat reader and it won't open through that. I can't save it as a PDF to open through acrobat and I am starting to get a bit stressed as this is the last part of my application. Would anyone be able to email it to me? ( minaminamalik@gmail.com ) Or offer any advice? Thank you in advance!

Reactions: Patty Vital

Patty Vital

Apr 29, 2023
Hi all! I cannot get the IMM5707 to download no matter how hard I try? I have downloaded the most recent Adobe Acrobat reader and it won't open through that. I can't save it as a PDF to open through acrobat and I am starting to get a bit stressed as this is the last part of my application. Would anyone be able to email it to me? ( minaminamalik@gmail.com ) Or offer any advice? Thank you in advance!
it doesn’t download at all? Or it does and you can’t open it?

StarFighter_

May 13, 2023
Hello everyone. Don't worry about this date situation. I've just sent my TRV application even though the problem still occurs at Adobe Acrobat. I got my TRV a month ago. Just don't care and send it like nothing is going on.