+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Can't put date on IMM5707 form in Adobe Acrobat.

emckev01

Mar 21, 2023
Hi all,

I'm currently applying for the IEC Working Holiday visa and have all my required documents ready. All is in order apart from my family information form (IMM5707).

I am able to fill out all information with no problems but I can't put the date of signing in for Section B - Children where I state I have no children. Everytime I save the document and open it up the date is missing - what's weird is that the date is still on the other two sections.

I don't know how to fix it and although it's not major, I don't want my application to be rejected because of something stupid like this. Has anyone else had this problem in Adobe Acrobat? If so, how did you work round it?

Any help would be very much appreciated.

Thanks

ranuri

Mar 31, 2023
Hi all,

I'm currently applying for the IEC Working Holiday visa and have all my required documents ready. All is in order apart from my family information form (IMM5707).

I am able to fill out all information with no problems but I can't put the date of signing in for Section B - Children where I state I have no children. Everytime I save the document and open it up the date is missing - what's weird is that the date is still on the other two sections.

I don't know how to fix it and although it's not major, I don't want my application to be rejected because of something stupid like this. Has anyone else had this problem in Adobe Acrobat? If so, how did you work round it?

Thanks
I also got the same problem. Can I know what did you do to solve it?

jedikay

Apr 18, 2023
Use the validate button after you finished filling the form and see if there is a missing session. That would be highlighted in red. The signature and date sessions are not important at this time. When submittting your application, you'll get to sign by writing your name on a pop up window and answering a security question you added. So move on with your application.

Patty Vital

Apr 29, 2023
Hi all,

Thanks

Where you able to fix it? I have the same problem. I save it and then open it again and Section B date disappears.

Patty Vital

Apr 29, 2023
Use the validate button after you finished filling the form and see if there is a missing session. That would be highlighted in red. The signature and date sessions are not important at this time. When submittting your application, you'll get to sign by writing your name on a pop up window and answering a security question you added. So move on with your application.

How are you so sure that it won't matter? I have the same issue, I tried downloading new forms, reinstalling Adobe, etc.

Patty Vital

Apr 29, 2023
How are you so sure that it won't matter? I have the same issue, I tried downloading new forms, reinstalling Adobe, etc.
Also, the validate button only highlights when there's errors, but I tried validating every time I put the date, save and open again and it's gone. Then when it's open again without the date I validate and it doesn't highlight it even when it doesn't have the date anymore, nothing happens.

Reactions: mugg

jedikay

Apr 18, 2023
Also, the validate button only highlights when there's errors, but I tried validating every time I put the date, save and open again and it's gone. Then when it's open again without the date I validate and it doesn't highlight it even when it doesn't have the date anymore, nothing happens.
That's the thing. Go ahead with your application. It's nothing to worry about.

jedikay

Apr 18, 2023
Bcos I submitted mine for Study permit like that and when I was submitting the application, a new window popped up for me to sign for all the depositions made. You'll write Ur name and answer one of the random security question u added

Patty Vital

Apr 29, 2023
Bcos I submitted mine for Study permit like that and when I was submitting the application, a new window popped up for me to sign for all the depositions made. You'll write Ur name and answer one of the random security question u added
Ok I guess I have no choice so I'm submitting like this. I'll get back to update once my permit is approved, hopefully.

rachaelc5496

Apr 30, 2023
Anyone had issues with the validate button. nothing comes up but ive filled it all in etc. i know it is checking its all filled in because i deleted parts to check and told me it wasnt complete. dont want to submit without the 2d barcodes but my deadline is on tuesday and im running out of options. any help would be appreciated

Patty Vital

Apr 29, 2023
Anyone had issues with the validate button. nothing comes up but ive filled it all in etc. i know it is checking its all filled in because i deleted parts to check and told me it wasnt complete. dont want to submit without the 2d barcodes but my deadline is on tuesday and im running out of options. any help would be appreciated

Yes I had the same issue, I also deleted some parts to check if it worked and it said it was incomplete, meaning the button did work, but after I filled out everything and validated it, I didn't get any bar codes. Then I checked my previous study visa applications from 2021, 2022, ( this is the third time I extend my visa) and none of them had bar codes in the family form, only the main form (the one to apply for visa or change conditions) had them, so I just submitted it like that.

Patty Vital

Apr 29, 2023
I guess its only to show if there's errors or missing information, I also watched videos on YouTube of people filling out the family form and none of them got bar codes at the end.