+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Can't preview my score/FSW not met in PR application

D_245

Feb 4, 2019
Hello Everyone,

I have an issue with my PR application. I submitted my express entry profile last year around Dec and got the ITA for PR. I completed all the required forms and questionnaire but I can't see my score in the "Preview my score" section. The Federal skilled worker status is also marked as not met in the PR application while my Express entry profile says it is met. I am seeing this issue since a couple of days ago when I updated my application. I checked the express entry profile and the PR application multiple time and all the crucial details are same in both. Please advise.

lampbreaker

Champion Member
Apr 7, 2015
Things to check - available funds, education details, work details (work experience must be 1 continuous year, full-time and in the same NOC as your primary), relatives in Canada, language scores and validity.

D_245

Feb 4, 2019
@lampbreaker Thanks for responding. I compared all of those with my express entry profile application to the PR one and everything looks same. Although some of the work experiences I have is less than 1 year but it is same as the express profile.

lampbreaker

Champion Member
Apr 7, 2015
@lampbreaker Thanks for responding. I compared all of those with my express entry profile application to the PR one and everything looks same. Although some of the work experiences I have is less than 1 year but it is same as the express profile.
Forget about the profile. Check if each item is sufficient to qualify you or not.
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/express-entry/eligibility/federal-skilled-workers.html#minimum