+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Cant open copr document

Indian dentist1

Star Member
Aug 28, 2018
I recieved a message today that application has been approved and profile shows copr documents issued but there is no link, i cant open the document. Please help

Indian dentist1

Star Member
Aug 28, 2018
I have received an email of confirmation. My profile also shows copr issued today with expiry date but i cant click on it to open? I was just asking does it take some time for them to upload the document? What should i do?

Maverick28

VIP Member
Feb 5, 2017
Canada
I have received an email of confirmation. My profile also shows copr issued today with expiry date but i cant click on it to open? I was just asking does it take some time for them to upload the document? What should i do?
You need to send your photos to IRCC and you will get the PR Cards. Till you get your PR Card, your PR confirmation email can be used as a document to confirm your pr.

button123

Jan 19, 2020
I recieved a message today that application has been approved and profile shows copr documents issued but there is no link, i cant open the document. Please help
Hi, I had the same issue. When I open the coPR doc, it shows an error page instead of a PDF. I believe it is just a bug on there website and they might fix it pretty soon. Here is how I solve it:

1. not able to open it using any of my PC or labtop.
2. However, when I use my iphone with chrome browser to login and check it out. It just works.

Hope it works for you too.

Good luck

button123

Jan 19, 2020
Oh okay thanks. I tried both on laptop and phone, it didnt work. May be I’ll try it sometime later. Thanks
I am an IT guy, and i know how ridiculous it sounds. I tried on one of my phone, didn't work. Then worked on an "iPhone". (apple..weird when I am saying it). So I would recommend you try it on an iPhone if possible. Or just wait for them to fix that.

button123

Jan 19, 2020
Oh okay thanks. I tried both on laptop and phone, it didnt work. May be I’ll try it sometime later. Thanks
More information here. I just got it working on my computer. Windows 10 system. It worked on my Internet Explorer. (NOT SAFARI, NOT CHROME, and more importantly, not the new IE Edge or microsoft edge, it needs to be the old internet explorer):(