+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CANT LINK ACCOUNT ONLINE

sohail7438

Star Member
Jun 29, 2018
hey folks have applied for visa offline thru vfs and being processed at bangalore,i cant link my account online?
any methods that helps to solve this issue?

sohail7438

Star Member
Jun 29, 2018
in vfs tracking it says that my application is being processed in bangalore office but i havent recieved my application number or uci number from canada embassy,i have applied offline on 28th june,20 days passed by and i havent recieved those for my further tracking

sohail7438

Star Member
Jun 29, 2018
in general while providing my family name and given name in linking appliaction,it says cant find your application,pls check it says

rafai

May 11, 2018
Hyderabad
in vfs tracking it says that my application is being processed in bangalore office but i havent recieved my application number or uci number from canada embassy,i have applied offline on 28th june,20 days passed by and i havent recieved those for my further tracking
From where you have applied bro?

Ankd

Mar 14, 2018
Gujrat India
It is a very strict process so you have to type all the letters according to your passport n other documents like your LOA. don't insert anything in those fields where you dont have information. For your acknowledgment mail you will have it in next 2-3 days don't worry.

rafai

May 11, 2018
Hyderabad
thanks bro for giving a clue,i gave so many tries and failed miserably,will try in next attempt.
Don't Worry Just Keep Your Passport Copy and copy of your Loa with you. After this you wirte in each and every selected blank with spelling check.

Do You have surname and given name sperate in passport ?? If yes then you can easily link...tc

sohail7438

Star Member
Jun 29, 2018
Don't Worry Just Keep Your Passport Copy and copy of your Loa with you. After this you wirte in each and every selected blank with spelling check.

Do You have surname and given name sperate in passport ?? If yes then you can easily link...tc
yes but i havent recieved the acknowledgement letter from embassy its been 21 days!