+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Cant find option to upload Marksheet

sethik

Jul 1, 2018
Hello!

I am filing Student Visa for Canada for Undergraduate studies. I am unable to find option to upload my 10th & 12th mark sheets & sop. Please help.

mmclub

Star Member
Jun 10, 2018
You will have to merge all supporting documents (other than that for finance- this will go to the Proof of Means document), and upload it as a single Client Information PDF.

comeflywithme

Jul 2, 2018
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi Online
App. Filed.......
25-06-2018
u
Thanks for your reply. I really appreciate it
Upload your professional qualifications+Academic Qualifications+ IELTS in one PDF file. try to make it less then 3 MB .
Resume+MarkSheets in order+ IELTS+Other Certificates in one file
All financial documents in one file (i.e. Bank Statement+ Currency conversion screenshot from browser) etc.
All proof of home country ties in one file (i.e Land/property documents/ letters from your relatives/ vehicle document/ ) etc
Passport (All passport pages including previous passports scan pages in one file + home country residence ID + any other ID must be in same file) only first page of file should be your passport information page.
Important Note : mention all of your document attachments in your SOP letter at the end. There are different slots in online application. mention that i for example (i have uploaded proof of means of fund in financial slot etc)
if you still need to upload other documents. then upload any any of the slot and mention in SOP that you are uploading you document for XXXX in slot of birth certificate etc.

i hop this helps

Darshak7

Jan 19, 2019
Hi i have a similar case,
i am applying for sds visa for quebec
I am unable to upload marksheets, degree, medical exam receipts, and loan santion letter
note that i have paid one year fees and gic