+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Cant find information about medicals extension time anywhere.

Nitzan900

Star Member
Sep 25, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
tel-aviv
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-04-2012
AOR Received.
02-08-2012
File Transfer...
02-08-2012
Med's Done....
13-03-2012
Interview........
18-11-2012
Passport Req..
28-05-2013
VISA ISSUED...
05-05-2013
LANDED..........
12-05-2013
scos said:
Awww, that's cute. I especially like the part about how they told you they approve most medicals with no issues, etc. The reality is they don't. Check around in the threads of non visa-exempt countries...

There was a discussion in another thread about extensions and the conclusion seemed to be that IF you are from a visa-exempt country, it will be extended. If you aren't, go get retested. It came up that they will contact the issuing panel physician and as their opinion as to if it can be extended (otherwise every VO would have to have at least one doctor on staff just to approve extensions, you think they would pay for THAT?). So it depends on whether that doctor is willing to "waste" time looking at a file for free. Most visa exempt countries have health insurance systems in place, and visa exams are not a major part of the doctor's business. So the doctor may not see it as a big deal and render a judgement. In countries without such systems, and where visa exams are a large part of the doctor's business you want to bill for everything. So the doctor would most likely refuse to look at it (unless someone is going to pay for it, and no one is). That's how I see it at least.

So for all of you from Australia, UK, Israel, and such; enjoy your extensions.
im sorry to hear that... BUT good thing im from israel!
now i get it thanks! hope it will go smooth